Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Galaxy of Heroes

zITxdBL.jpg

Who plays? Want a decent level ally?

I play, have played for ever. Level 85, mostly gear my Bounty Hunters. Relic 7 IG-88, Relic 5 Jango, Boba, and Bossk, all other BHs at Gear XII and seven star, full zetas and Omegas.

:p

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim definitely Pay to Win, and honestly, if the Bounty Hunters weren't fun for me, I would've dropped it too. The new characters are ridiculous with literal paragraphs of ability info. If you aren't level 85, basically none of the new content is for you, and it will take forever to get on the same level as everybody else that's been playing forever. Don't bother.

I mean, I still play Free, but as I said, I'm a weirdo and don't care about winning, so I don't mind being sub-par lol

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim I'm starting to feel the same way honestly, I can't help but roll my eyes when my Guild leader and their officers hound people to participate in things, and I do it simply because the rewards aren't bad so I do the bare minimum to keep in good graces lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom