Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GalacticBANG Weapons.

Name: GalacticBANG Weapons.

Headquarters: Nar Shadda. An office like building with three floors.

Locations: Tattoine, Mos Eisley (But in a very small shop) and on Nar Shadda in a similar size.

Operations: Manufacture and creation of weapons.

Rationale: Discovering that he would gain ownership to GalacticBANG due to his father's will, he murdered his father and became the CEO of the company.

Tier: Tier 2.

Description: Formerly owned by Dutch Lynch senior, he lost the title of CEO due to him being murdered by his son, Dutch Lynch Jr. It creates usually legal weapons but occasionally produces illegal ones in more shadier operations. Most believe that is just a weapons company, but GalacticBANG occasionally builds and assembles weapons for anyone with enough credits. However, normal sales are simple. GalacticBANG places images and descriptions of their weapons in adds in magazines and in Holovision commercials. So for the most part, GalacticBANG's operations are completely legal. There are two main weapons that GalacticBANG sells. Self-defense weapons, and hunting weapons. Most are not designed for combat, but rather self defense but as said before, depending on the person's wealth, a custom weapon will be made. Finally, the owner, Mr. Lynch is slightly...insane. His employees are terrified of him and his definition of "proper" punishment.

@Mr. Lynch

Given the sheer amount of unused or underused sub-accounts you have, I am very skeptical of approving this. I do not suspect this account, and by extension your company, is going to see any meaningful level of activity. However, I cannot deny a submission on these grounds. Please either prove me wrong or stop flippantly switching gears to new ideas and abandoning old ones all the time. It is incredibly frustrating to watch.

Approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom