Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic War

We are currently having one. It looks like we might be leaning to a treaty and aid the Mandos in battle to seek the destruction of the Sith Empire.

Is there anything I should know to help aid the Inquisitors to entire into this story line? One deceptive and in my opinion a interesting idea I would need[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]@Je'gan Olra'en assistance to help pull it off.

Current plan from the top is to help the Mandos escape after they finish giving the Sith a black eye on Dromund Kaas. Probably secure some kind of alliance if possible, but we'll see where the story goes. We're currently pushing on the anti-Sith side of the equation, and will see what opportunities present themselves as a result.

We aren't joining the initial invasion. We show up as their support when the Sith fleets start to return from the front lines.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
We probably should keep some people behind so the Dominion does not back door us. I have a gut feeling war is coming between us whether we want it too or not.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
We probably should keep some people behind so the Dominion does not back door us. I have a gut feeling war is coming between us whether we want it too or not.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
I don't believe we have a formal stance with regard to them right now. They're pretty far away and a minor faction for now. If/when they become major it'll make things interesting, since we're both basically heirs of Palpetine's Empire, albeit different sides of the same coin.

The whole TGE/Fel thing can be summed up like this.

The Fels have the bloodline of the old Emperors and a more ideologically pure version of Fel policies, but the whole thing is ultimately Ronin's vanity project to bring back the family legacy ICly.

TGE are the direct political and military descendants of the last empire, and have just as much a claim to it as the Fels, but ICly we lack a connection to the old dynasty and some of the traditions and policies have evolved and changed during the isolation on Atrisia.

The Fels are also explicitly light side, we're more of a lawful neutral with authoritarian leanings faction.

It'll be very interesting to see what happens if the Fels actually get a foothold and become major, but for now it's way too early to decide anything about the narrative beyond impressions of Ronin Fel himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom