Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Tournament Sign Up!

--- │Message From: Galactic Tournament!│---
space_station_by_jett0-d3du2ke.jpg
Hello inhabitants of the universe!​
We’re glad to announce the first annual Galactic Tournament to decide the galaxy’s most prolific and dangerous combatants. You may be wondering, how were you chosen for such an offer? The trick is, you’ve made a name for yourself in this grand universe of ours, and it has reflected!​
Due to your travels, the marks you’ve left albite small, you’ve been noticed by certain people. These people have invited you, yes you, to partake in this massive tournament! Regardless if you’re a lowly apprentice, or the God-King of Destruction himself come to enact your everlasting revenge on the galaxy!​
You know who we’re talking about.​
Now, onto the tournament itself;​
The first stage of the tournament is an RSVP sent to this return holonet address! Just respond with your name, and you’re in, as simple as that!​
The second stage, is coming to the tournament itself when asked. You can’t fight from behind the console of your holonet computer, can you? Of course not! The fights will take place on a secluded space station far outside the reaches of any factions control!​
In this neutral zone, the only combat accepted is between the combatants already established to fight! Remember this if you show up with too much spice in your system, or see an ex’s new fling.​
Lastly, as the tournament rounds it’s way to the end, we’ll have possible prizes for the first, second, and third place positions! These prizes will range from credits, to trophies, to notable coins!​
Even consolation prizes for the losers!​

Now, if you read this message, and decided to yourself that you would be a perfect fit, go ahead and send your name! As soon as all the names are tallied, a tournament board shall be forwarded to all those interested, and you’ll find who your first opponent will be.​
Judges shall decide the victor of each fight according to who performed the most damage, to the least, or to whoever cedes or dies first!
Side Note: Please Refrain From Killing

In the canopy of the Vapor Wave sits the Gand Qrgyl Ud, the cockpit of the ship filled with chlorine gas, the Gand's native air as wraps his insectoid mouth around a small vial of glitterstim, a mundane spice that eases the senses, taking in the mundane colored, sand-like substance as he drags his insectoid digit across the screen of his Holopad, seeing a notification appear "The Galactic Tournament" his brow raises in interest as he then types a concise reply.

"Qrgyl Ud - "

Is all he types before returning the message to whomever sent it before slapping his holopad back unto the control pannel of the YT-2000 and leaning back in his seat, contemplating his many Findsman combat methods.

Jan looked at the datapad in the ship of his Mako. The message was clear, the rewards were priceless. Not just the material items, but the glory. He looked out into space and leaned back in the seat of his Mako. He then typed into the datapad with no hesitation.

Jan Valdum

[member="Ebon"]

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...there was a sloth. His name was Sid. But, you see, Sid wasn't just a sloth. He was your pimp. That means you do what he says. If Sid says that he wants to join the tournament, you say, "Yes, your slothiness."

If you were to say, "No, your slothiness", then Sid would sell your shebs for a moldy piece of bread that just sits there and became disgusting because no one ever wanted it.

Don't get sold into bread slavery. Let Sid into the tournament.

This message has been brought to you by the letter G and the number "et the hell out of my house, you little jabrony."

Ebon waited on his ship, watching as the email drew a small crowd. He didn't write it himself, but he came up with the idea for a tournament.

Combat intrigued Ebon far too much not to be interested in who the superior fighters of the universe would be. His eye's hovered over each name for a moment before nodding. He'd another few days before closing the entry, and sending out the roster. Every fight would be watched from a distance, but he'd enter himself in one just for his own sake...

He nodded a few times to himself before his fingers clicked on the holoboard before him, his uncut nails clicking against the glass as he did.

Soon.

Ghorua was in the cargo space of his freighter, the Whalebone, working out. His bulging muscles, under his black wifebeater, glinted with dark sweat. In front of him, a two-ton crate of assorted ship parts. The Herglic spat on his hands, and held the crate by it's handles. With a grunt, Ghorua lifted the thing into the air, about chest level with the Herglic. Body straining, muscles twitching, the genetically modified monster brought the crate over his head. Ghorua held it there for a second. Two. Three. The seconds kept ticking.

Finally, the Shark felt his body begin to lock up, and knew that was enough. With a yell that shook the ship, the ten-foot-tall Bounty Hunter threw the crate against the wall, the already beaten-up container taking another ding. Ghorua sunk down to his knees, and breathed softly. I'm not strong enough. I have to be stronger. He checked his datapad for his time. 15 seconds. Down a full four seconds from his first time today. He needed to rest, he knew that. It was then that he received the message.

He smiled, his serrated teeth sliding together. Despite his recent workout session, he felt revitalized. Finally, a way to test my strength.

A slinking shape came around the corner, and curled up it's spiked body at the Hunter's feet. Bones began to growl, and snap at her master's hand. The Massiff knew she was important to Ghorua, and loved to show it. Almost on a whim, the Herglic looked down to her, almost as if he were asking for his pet's permission. She gave no response. Finally, he picked up the datapad, and sent the message.

"Ghorua the Shark."

- [member="Ebon"] -

An email appeared in each of the contestants holonet inboxes, reading as followed;

Congratulations on being accepted into the First Grand Galactic Tournament! Trademark.

To begin, you shall all appear in the coming weeks to fight your corresponding contestant in the first round picks of the league!

First Pick;
[member="Qrgyl Ud"]
[member="Aurelius Zhunbil"]

Second Pick:
[member="Ghorua the Shark"]
Ebon

Third Pick:
[member="Seren Ordavo"]
[member="Azula Feanor"]

Fourth Pick:
[member="Alkor Centaris"]
[member="Darth Ravik"]

The contestants with a pass to the second round are:
[member="Jan Valdum"], following the fight of [member="Qrgyl Ud"] and [member="Aurelius Zhunbil"]
[member="Kes En'jusek"], following the fight of Ebon and [member="Ghorua the Shark"]
[member="Trask"], following the fight of [member="Seren Ordavo"] and [member="Azula Feanor"]

Thank you, all for joining in on this thread. I apologize in advance for my inactivity in the past few days, as much of irl has come into play that pulled me from the site. In the meantime, I'd like to show my gratitude by finally getting this underway.

The rules are simple:
  • No OOC Drama, fights must be fair.
  • All fights are decided by myself, and I will not be biased.
  • Each fight will get it's own thread.
  • Every post should tag myself in it, so I can watch the progress.
  • Once a Winner is found between the two, the fight is over.
  • If a winner is not found, I shall decide the winner.
  • If a character doesn't respond in one weeks time after any post, they automatically lose.
  • Any and all equipment is allowed.
Suffice to say, I'll write up a starter thread and tag all of you in hopefully by tonight. We can begin tomorrow!

Kes En'jusek

Cold Blooded Assassin.
Haha, that was quick. Either way you're both toast. ;-) Regardless of the winner, this will be fun.

[member="Ghorua the Shark"], [member="Ebon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom