Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Timeline of Member Generate Major Events

Building off of the awesome work of [member="FN-6767"], I am proposing the creation of a permanent thread were RPers can submit (via fill-out templates) major events generated by the community to a Galactic Timeline. There are some awesome things going on right on a galactic scale - from the Ruusan Accords, the Great Galactic War, and reforming of Mandalorian Empire. So I am posting below a prototype of what the thread and submission template would look like below. I know the Codex Forum was removed but, I think this Timeline would make a great of way of broadcasting to new members the great and creative things going on; as well as preserve the deeds of old members (because there is a lot of us and sometimes its hard to learn what's been going on in other parts of the community).

------------------------------------------------------------------
Galactic_Year_Header.png
GY 851 ABY would for ever be known as a year that only knew war. In this year the galaxy would
witness the final breathes of the Silver Jedi Order's dominion over the Outer Rim, the continued
​ascendancy of the renewed Sith Empire, the rebirth of the Mandalorian Empire, and the beginning
of a Great Galactic War that has yet to settle its raging fires.
851_1_Header.png
Battle of Mirial
DESCRIPTION BELOW WITH TAGS TO RELEVANT CHARACTERS AND THEIR ACTIONS
Raid on Tython
DESCRIPTION BELOW WITH TAGS TO RELEVANT CHARACTERS AND THEIR ACTIONS​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom