Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Systems Senate

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
The Galactic Systems Senate was a simple proposal made here, that we decided to run with. The premise is that any planetary government could be represented regardless of faction alliances and decide policy, request aid, and otherwise set the political stage for the galaxy. Anyone with the desire to play a political character is free to join and we are also open to large scale companies that are tier IV or larger as they realistically would be able to hold sway over multiple systems. The faction link is here and anyone is welcome to join and start a thread with me or the entire senate. Our first neutral world to meet on his here and I'm happy to answer questions if you have them. Thanks, stay classy galaxy.

[member="Soeht"] - I thought the Republic had turned into a Selectivist Empire/Rump State... If it hasn't, all these 'In Chawza Rump State' jokes I intended to base my stand-up career on are useless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom