Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic holonet broadcast by Hades Corp

The experimental Soldier
tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Pietro Demici Pietro Demici
faction involved in the broadcast discussion. House IO, CIS, Eternal Empire and the Ashlan Crusaders.

The faint glow of a holo recorder ready to broadcast gave a faint shade of red to the dark chambers of Nix’s quarters. He had thought long and hard about this knowing full well that releasing said info would sour relations with their previous established business partners and those who remain of outdated or disbanded factions in the galaxy.

The Young biodroid who by this point had seen countless war troubles and tribulations delt to him and his fellow brothers and sisters in these proxy wars and battles they took place in. He had seen both the dark and light side of all involved and with his recent discarding of being a mercenary force and instead being a loyal arm of the up in coming faction House IO. He would deem it necessary to bring light to the accusations and finger pointing at them.

Turning on his holo recorder Nix began broadcasting to the holo net as a whole for once something goes on there its next to impossible to get it removed as billions of people might share it to others.

“Greeting those who live in this galaxy. It has come to my attention that alot of accusations involving mass genocide and House Io of destroying Csilla and of killing millions of innocents on Rhand. While I cannot confirm nor deny these accusations what i can provide is that the galaxy as a whole isn’t as clean either in their way on how they sway you all.”

clicking a few buttons on a consol within view of the holocorder a separate screen comes to life showing various facts and testimonies from various agents within major factions of the galaxy their names and descriptions blackboxed to protect their identity so they can leave those areas easier.

“For starters the Ashlan crusaders claim to be a honorbound nation of individuals who by most accounts are jedi and against forces such as the sith, a nobel cause if it wernt for the massive casualties that were brought down on inocent civilians and non combatants crusifide for being simpithisers or against the jedi way. That seems more sithlike if you ask me. I wont say all Ashlans were like this heck my father was friends with one of their leaders. No this genocidal behaver fell mostly on the shoulders of one known as Pietro. Further more for a nation that prides themselves on being a anti sith nation one of their allies they sided with being the Eternal Empire known for using sith spawn, hiring people to suppress civil unrest and unfortunately hiring people like my father to assassinate those within their group who have lost their way as they say. Furthermore from one of the agents we have within the Eternal Empire has disclosed the stockpiles of lethal radiation granades within the Empires arsenal, I think that speaks for itself on their level of distruction their willing to wage.”

Giving a moment for that to sink in he presses a few more keys on his holo display as video feed of the conference between Eternal empire and the late CIS was show on screen captured from the helmet cam on the mercenary Frank. The footage showing the CIS blatent disregard for the lives of civilians as they threaten to raise the Eternal Empire to the ground. Due to how the negotiations between ingrid and the CIS had gone thusfar. “As you can see people of this galaxy we are always watching and we will continue to inform you of these situations as they arise but just with these examples I hope to inform you that not everything is how it seems within the worlds you live on.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom