Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Event: Through the Mirror Rewards

Jsc

Disney's Princess
AHwallpaper01_zps6f734f17.png

Galactic Event: Through the Mirror Rewards
Create a Tag Contest

I'm hosting a Galactic Event this weekend and looking for Artists to create Custom Tag Rewards! If you would like to participate, post up here with your submissions. Next week members who participated in the Event will be linked to this thread to browse from all the rewards you as an Artist have submitted for them to choose from.

Contest Rules:
  • Create up to (3) Custom Tags for the Galactic Event this weekend and present them here.
  • Contest expires: Sunday, Novemeber 23rd.
    1. The "Mirror Mirror" Tag:
    A Custom Tag with the words "Mirror Mirror" engraved. The background is up to you!
  • Ex:

[*]2. The "Silver Challenge" Tag:
  • A Custom Tag with the words "Mirror Mirror" , or "Silver Mirror", engraved and a silver theme.
  • Ex:

[*]3. The "Veteran Challenge" Tag:
  • A Custom Tag with the words "Mirror Veteran" engraved and a gold theme.
  • Ex:

A big thanks to everyone who contributes! :D :p

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]
Just random input: Maybe the silver tag should read "Silver Mirror," ya know, since that actually makes a lot of sense? Just thought that would make it feel more unique. ^^

Edit: Sorry if that came out sounding sarcastic or condescending. >_<

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Ya sure! Go for it. I like that idea so much I'll open the field for it. Thanks [member="Manamune Lumina"] ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom