Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Event: Through the Mirror Darkly. (Complete)

2v952dg.jpg

And she's very much doing this.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jaryn Rhane said:
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]
If you care to answer, what did you think of my post? :D
That was good. Very Dagobah Cave. Introspective and gritty. It made me want more Jaryn too. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

Come Sunday the 23rd I'm going to be putting up another thread where everyone who participated can come and talk about their posts. Kind of a show-and-tell, that way. I'll be there talking about my favorite posts and asking questions about others. Give everyone a place to talk as writer and to see who really surprised you with their talent. Might even make a new RP buddy too. :p

And I'll be sure to include your post Lysle. I'm writing up the praises already. :D

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post. It even made me feel the need to hug an old man.
That does not happen often.
Congratulations, sir.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Great posts so far guys. This is already a complete win of a thread in my book. Thanks for the strong turn out and righteous enthusiasm. Already I can tell it is going to be impossible to pick just one post at the conclusion of the event. You guys make this website AWESOME! :D

*throws glitter* :D :D :D :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

Lol. The decision you're referring to is for Administration. I'm just the Host, the Cheerleader, the Janitor, the Messenger, and (on most Friday Nights) the Pope.

And we don't shoot Popes around here mister. Even if there are too many Popes on the dance floor. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Alrighty! This event is now complete. I'll go ahead and send it up as soon as I can. Thanks to everybody who came out and participated. Later this week I'll invite all our writers into another thread to talk about their posts and characters a little. Compliments and cheers will be welcomed.

Again, thanks to everybody who came out and I hope your all having a great week! Till next time! :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Mrrew said:
Poodoo... I completely forgot about this. x.x

Lol. It was a pretty intimate event Mrrew. No biggie. We'll catch you next time. On a website this big, there is always another opportunity right around the corner. :D

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom