Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Event: Through the Mirror Darkly. (Complete)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
AHwallpaper01_zps6f734f17.png

November 15th - November 23rd : Event is now over. But you can view it still, Here.

Galactic Event: Through the Mirror Darkly
The Plot

Every character on the board is hereby invited to participate in a new Galactic Event that will go live this Saturday, November 15. Hosted by yours truly. The plot will be exactly the same as another wildly successful thread that I hosted in the past. Your characters will be invited to make only (One Post!,) that could possibly summarize, capture, and encapsulate their current place or setting in the universe. Indeed, with only a single post you will be inviting every single writer on this board to look through the mirror of fiction darkly and see your characters as they exist in only a singular moment of time.

At the end of the event, Sunday November 23, everyone who participated will be given a Custom Mirror Event Tag and will be invited to participate in a Show-and-Tell thread where will all gather to celebrate our participation and discuss our favorite Mirror posts, characters, and even new writers together.

Following Sunday the 23rd, Tefka & Staff will be invited until January 1st to choose 1 post from this thread. That post will then be broadcast out across the galaxy as a Force Vision to every single player character in the galaxy. Viewable only once, as a whole, and manifesting in complete tandem across the stars. Seen through the Mirror, darkly.

Rules:
  • 1 post per character
  • 3 paragraph minimum
  • No more than roughly 4 hours of time can pass IC.
  • Must be set in the present of our current timeline.
  • Must be Canon for your character.
  • No Dead characters pls.
  • Jokes are allowed and welcome.
  • Reward: Custom Mirror Event Tag
    Ex:

Silver Challenge:
  • Post with all of your characters!
  • Reward: Custom Silver Event Tag
    Ex:

Veteran Challenge:
  • Post with more than 6 characters!!
  • Reward: Custom Veteran Event Tag
    Ex:

Sign Up below if you plan on participating! Sign Ups are not required. Discussion welcome. :D :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Galactic Event: Through the Mirror Rewards
Artists Wanted

If you are interested in creating rewards for this Event? Please visit my posting in the Artist's Forum here.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Valiens Nantaris said:
Cool idea. I'll be in with my characters.

But to be clear, this is the characters contemplating their place in things...a reflection on their life and times?

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]
It's sorta up to you really. Use a four hours timespan to present your characters as they exist in the "now". Maybe they're contemplative. Maybe they're fighting in an arena. Maybe they are taking a bath with their rubber ducky. Whatever you feel as a writer best sums up their personality, in a brief glimpse of the present.

I say "brief" but you can write as long an entry as you'd like really. It's open to interpretation on purpose! :D :p

[member="Jay Scott Clark"] - This looks fantastic. I'm deifnitely participating. :D

Two questions;

Will the force vision go to everyone, or just forcies?

And when you say all the characters... You mean all the used ones, right? Because I have at least 5 i've never used, and another couple that don't have bios... ('tis on my to-do list. ._.)

I look forward to this!

Edit: And, oh... January first? o.o

Jay Scott Clark said:
Galactic Event: Through the Mirror Darkly

Maybe they are taking a bath with their rubber ducky. That post will then be broadcast out across the galaxy as a Force Vision to every single player character in the galaxy.
I am excited just for peoples IC reactions to the above let alone the submissions themselves :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom