Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Empire [Major Faction Advertisement]

Tanomas Graf

T
BbjeVgo.jpg

t5dRSKH.png
Credit to [member="Lucien E. Irridius"]

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Though I already have [member="Will Sherman"] as an Imperial, I might make an ISB character to remove some tratiors and take turns putting them in threads (Will participates in one, other character participates in another.)

Tanomas Graf

T
Effie Duanna said:
[member="Tanomas Graf"]

This ad is absolutely amazing! It has really caught my attention.
Are there any roles in the Galactic Empire for characters who don't typically engage in combat?
Most definitely, the Imperial Moff Council is always looking for those trained in the arts of politics and diplomacy to oversee entire star systems, the Moffs having free reign to submit codex entries and launch threads, be them galas, state visits with other (be it Imperial or foreign) planet/system leaders, etc.

Hello everyone, just wanted to add that we are currently running an open faction campaign.
Based around the finding of a still active Messenger Droid from the Galactic Civil War, the Empire will uncover a plot and secrets that will change the way they see their faction and themselves forever.
With a promise of a true Star Wars story and fun a plenty there has never been a better time to join the Empire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom