Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Alliance: Losing Faith, the Trial of Chevu Visz

Right, so Coren was supposed to sit around and wait? While the man that was most likely the same one that was leading the One Sith was allowed to sit in a cell and collect his mental fortitude, potentially break from the cell and start burning the Alliance by starting with the leadership that remained on Sullust? Coren was wildfire and storm force winds. He didn’t think, he acted.

And he was fed up being the only one who lived right now. Frak the future, right now was the time for action. Looking to Sarge, he blinked. “Railroad a trial?” He pointed at Chevu, his own apprentice. “Visz has already admitted the situation, the ruling has been made on her fate. We have the Wrath of the Dark Lord in our frelling basement.

“What more admission do we need for her trial? I failed in teaching her to properly deal with our enemy, and now one was brought to our doorstep.” And then the decision for more talking? Right, because that could go well. Maybe Sarge knew what he was doing, maybe he didn’t.

All Coren knew was that he knew how to handle his own needs. And that meant getting off this world and taking the fight to the Sith.

He had Underground contacts, nothing would bleed to the Alliance. He’d let Jedi deliberate on Jedi things. "If anyone needs me I'm going to go stop the Sith."

[out]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom