Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:R2-G3 (Alias-Gala)
Loyalties:Kahne Porte
Role:Companion During Travels and the like.
Development Threads:If needed
Species:Droid
Force Sensitivity: N/A
Appearance:Production Model-Actual Appearance
Personality: Friendly/Funny/Protective Of Kahne/Feminine Programming-Best thing that I can think of, describing Gala would have to be like a protective sister if not mother. The type that would laugh with you and joke with you, but when it came down to your own welfare. Attitued would change significantly, and it wouldn't be so much laugh and joke but more so give advice and be constantly nagging. "You shouldn't do that." or "Think about what your doing again." I would also say that she would go even as far as, even though I would give an order to take cover or hide. She could potentially ignore orders and still help him. But I digress, simply because she won't be present during certain threads. An invasion or two maybe, mainly through personal threads and Character development type stuff.
Weapon of Choice: Buzz Saw/Electric Pike
Wealth:N/A
Modularity:possible
Combat Function: Little to none, will primarily be forced to take cover and hide by Kahne's order. However should Kahne be in serious distress Gala will do whatever it takes to help him. Which isn't much, but something is better than nothing
Notable Possessions/Equipment:

Buzz saw
Electric pike
Fusion welder
Scomp link
Power recharge coupler
Rocket boosters
Holographic projector
Motorized, all-terrain treads
Retractable third leg
{Strictly Taken from R2-D2's Specs)

Skills:Slicing/Piloting/Vehicle Repair and Maintenance.
Other Notes:N/A
Intent:Will Primarily assist Kahne during space travel/Be a constant Companion to the Jedi Master/A source of Friendship and such that Kahne builds up with. Won't be used during ground combat hardly ever, mainly during diplomatic missions/Navy engagements(The Few that Kahne would be in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom