Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG GA interactions /Family Lineage

Hey there!

Figure It’s about time to humble myself and beg for some GA centric plotlines to get my gal Lukka in motion. I’m aiming to break her into the political sphere as a stubborn idealist somewhat in over her head, but still plenty convicted to change things.

Also, as the title suggests, I’m looking for some bureaucratic family name/lineage to leech onto. I’m not too dead set on following this up, but for the sake of not wanting my character to have an entirely nebulous past, I’ll put it out there.

Lemme know if you’re interested-

Heyo! I think an interaction between Lukka and Mylo could work. Mylo is a starfighter pilot and his parents are famous for being Holostars so he's somewhat famous, not really bureaucratic tho if that's what ya wanted in particular. I can be reached at PaleBlueDot#5022 on discord if ya want to plot

Traumatized Carrier-Loving Mess
Liedran's descended from a long line of Chandrilan lawyers and political types if you're interested in leeching off our political standing. Always up to write some GA threads especially if you want to work with the GADF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom