Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future swordsmen

Alright kittahs! I need a little bit of help. I would like to create a Sithsword for Nick to be his primary weapon. and I would maybe also like sword combat training. I would prefer someone Neutral to sith to help me with this. If you can. if not can you point me o someone? thanks.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Nickolas Imura"] - I can make you the mother of all Sith Swords (I won't, because I have to continue holding the esteemed title on my alt, but I can get you in a comfy second place). xD

That said; really, it's all just a matter of material preference and how willing you are to partner in dev threads to get it done. :p

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"] Yes that would be great. If you could help me in creating one IC I want to get a few things done with it that will fit to my characters specifications.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] Thank you that would be greatful. and I will take anyone else that offers training as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom