Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Nominations for Master

I am starting to get itchy typing fingers for a nomination for [member="Hasjo Hallu"] and [member="Judah Lesan"]. I would like to know what time frame we are to give these two for nominations for Master. We all know the quality of both characters, each has done some great work. Hasjo is very visible and Judah should have transferred his Master to these boards having done bucket loads of threads elsewhere as well as here on these boards. He is also doing work in other more... shhhhh areas on the boards too.

The faction Admins will know of this.

Also if there are other members of the Silver Jedi that you think should be now looked at for this, in the form of a review by the admins please post here.

Cheers
Iella.

Siyndacha Aerin

S
I speak to you not as an apprentice, but as a veteran roleplayer, and someone who has put two characters through the road to master and taken over ten years to do it on both counts.

The character of Judah Lesan will have been a Knight for two years OOC, this coming November. I know this does not necessarily count for all that much, but yes, he has done so much work both at the board we came from and here. I would support his nomination before the summer is out, if not much, much sooner.

Hasjo is, as I have at times called him amongst others, a powerhouse of activity. This speaks well of him, but more time as a Knight is what I believe should happen, and is happening. His time will come, and when it does, it will be deserved.

You're doing a good job in your considerations, Iella. You've got your head on straight. Keep doing what you do. :)

I will keep an eye out, and if there is anyone I believe should be recognized, I will inform you as such.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Well because I am too lazy to switch accounts I can say this. Some rpers judge by their experiences. Some of us had to play a character for actual years to earn master rank and some earned it kind of quick. I have done both so I don't judge by time. I have said it before you can be here for a month but if you have done a great deal and grown your character in that time cause it is possible. Some people can do ten threads a week and make them all about character growth with the right people. You never know, I'll nominate you. Hell I did it for Sochi, Rasu and Iella. Nominated them for master what? Maybe three weeks after you got knight? Because of all the hard work you have done. It is why I am the only one in the jedi who actually nominated people.

I would also add Elayne Hawk to the list of potentials. She has been around for awhile and worked hard to try and keep the witches afloat while training with the jedi. Not her fault the witches main elders and idea of trials are on hiatus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom