Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Faux Pas

I was writing a post about an immortal beast. I was tired, the mistake did not show up on spelled check because it was a word spelled correctly. I wrote that I was being chased by an Immortal Breast...my clan would not let me forget it...
What's your faux pas?

Benny

B
I once texted a friend saying "I hurt myself when I feel.." when I meant to say fell and the she laughed at me for having feelings lol

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
I was texting this Spanish girl about latin class, and I don't know why, but I was also looking up the collared greens lyrics earlier, so I meant to say 'Veni, vidi, veci' so she can use latin in popular literature or something, and instead I texted her:

Ven aqui, mami, ese culo. I had typed it so much in my phone over and over because I couldn't get it right, and yeah. She didn't like that.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Tracyn Ordo said:
I was texting this Spanish girl about latin class, and I don't know why, but I was also looking up the collared greens lyrics earlier, so I meant to say 'Veni, vidi, veci' so she can use latin in popular literature or something, and instead I texted her:

Ven aqui, mami, ese culo. I had typed it so much in my phone over and over because I couldn't get it right, and yeah. She didn't like that.
Es muy probable que el hecho de que se trataba de algo muy desagradable que decirle.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom