Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Funky Souls

Bushido Brown

Definitely NOT Jax Thio honest!
(OOC: It's a Valentines Day Thread created by the wonderful Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters !)

R3beb5f7b2f80b8d25b5a8f3323dcc685

The doors swung open accompanied with jazz music, the people were blinded but as soon as the light dimmed a man entered the room doing a little twirl. "Well good evening people!" the man wore an expensive white suit jacket along with black pants and shoes. His hair was long and straight kept together with copious amount of hair gel, "Especially the ladies in the house!" The man began to do a wild yet alluring dance his body in tuned with the music playing. "Bushido Brown has entered the building!" the man yelled before flashing his trademark toothy smile.

"I'm here to find the lucky lady who has earned the honor and the privilege to witness Bushido Brown's charm up close." Brown said continued smile. "I have traversed the galaxy singing and dancing!" Brown winked at a woman who fainted. "Many women like that one have fainted before I even got a chance to put my mouth next to the microphone. But Bushido don't bite! I'm a man who welcomes kinds of ladies to dance in my palace of wisdom! So who's it gon to be?!"

In reality Jax was investigating a Shocktrooper who was placed in a random date here. The Jedi heard rumors of this Shocktrooper being part of the conspiracy back at the Invasion of Korriban. He was to find him and he was to hand him over to the Jedi Sentinels for investigation.

Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé

Last edited:

Cvgxb31.jpg

M I S T R E S S
I N C O G N I T O

This is supposed to be a Taylor Swift concert tonight. The Nightsister wanted to get away from being the perfect Mistress, Mother, Poison Master extraordinaire. She likes R&B, funk, disco, and swing, but the spirits kept telling her this sounds like something out of the SIMS or an elevator, whatever those things happen to be, she doesn't really know.

It didn't take long to realize Taylor Swift isn't coming after all…probably a nail polish accident or similar ludicrous emergency only a non- force sensitive elitist can suffer.

Well all is not lost, because the Misandrist heard her own name announced on stage. And there is nothing that irks her more than being set up as some man's property. It is entirely different with Carnifex, because he is the shite!

She had given a spiked brownie to the doorman to get in for free.

"Oh my god!" she cried out. Had that guy put the incognito Matriarch's name in the hat for what he would determine to represent a thank you?!

She turned to slink away from the crowd, when she heard the parameters of the date. Those happen to be nothing which Lord Carnifex would smite her for, but a free seafood buffet! Seriously, who can chastise a girl for taking up anyone on that offer?! At least the guy isn't a Hut! Included is a carriage ride, ending at the seasonal botanical exhibit. 'Supplies for Potions! EEEE!!!!'

'A night free from getting pregnant, baby sitting, cursing or charming armor?!' Tears formed in her eyes, hidden behind her rose colored glasses. It seems as if the universe is answering her prayers!

"What more could any woman ask for?!?!" she screamed back towards the announcer. Waving her arms in the air. I'm Cylaeria Samshij! Here I am!"[/b] The excited and very free woman shoved everyone out of her way as she forced her way through the packed crowd, towards the stage.

"Mama needs this, DAMNIT!!"

Last edited:

Bushido Brown

Definitely NOT Jax Thio honest!
Bushido looked at the woman he was supposed to be dating for the night. A very pale woman wearing dark glasses which covered half of her face, she had short black hair, large lips that were doused in lipstick and white ponytails. For a second the woman looked familiar though Bushido brushed it off. "Well come on here honey!" Bushido continued to smile pointing his fingers towards. "Now look what we have here a real exotic beauty!" Bushido said approaching her. "The style that screams: I'm an independent woman!"

He laughed. "I love that!" he said. "Bushido loves women who think for themselves!" Taking out a Deathstick, Bushido shoved it in his mouth all while never moving eye contact from Cynthia. "Cynthia Samshij huh?" he said puffing out some smoke to the side. "That's a beautiful name sounds like something from a fairy tale!"

The force was telling Bushido something but he brushed it off. "So baby," he said. "Where do you want go? What places do you like? Bushido is pretty much flexible if you catch my drift."

Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé

M I S T R E S S
I N C O G N I T O

Mm09n1T.jpg

NOTHING is going to ruin Mama's sudden spike of luck to have a free night on the town! WAHOO!" In fact she doesn't care what they do as long as it lasts through to sunrise. Every day for the longest time has been work…even play has been work…hard work..hard hard work!

"It's wonderful to meet you," she said.

"Say-LAIR-ree-ya," she enunciated her name, but she would answer to anything really. Its not like she would be exchanging comm-link numbers to keep in touch at the end of this. She smiled broadly, her disguise likening her to the galaxy's favorite little darling…like Dorothy in that famous children's story…which…Nightsisters…likely never were told when they were children. Unless the wicked witch of the East never gets killed, and she and her sister of the West rule over the four corners of the planet with an iron fist! Also if there were a Dorothy in the story of the troll that lives under the bridge, then yeah…so long as the everyday girl gets eaten, and nobody ever outsmarts the troll, even though its a stupid male.

Bushido asked her what she wants to do and lit up a spice stick. She quit since her first baby, and technically her potion fumes pack a better punch!

"Anything?" she asked giving him her hand as she stepped up on stage in her stilettos, appearing much taller than she ever has on the battlefield. Her face lit up, and her rosy cheeks blushed a little as she doubted he would agree. Yet she said what was on her mind anyway. "Forever I have been wanting to go to the edge of this town and go on all the waterslides at the water park!!"

She isn't going to die there; right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom