Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun with Twinder - Strider

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Kara01_zpsfdfd3acc.jpg
The Skyrise Diner
A Metropolitan Local - Noon​
w [member="Strider Garon"]​
She was a busy diner at the top of the world. Tall glass windows, high ceilings, intimate table settings, and four large screen holovids perfect for watching eSports while you dine. It was classy and stylish but without being posh or elite. It said, I have design. Without saying, I cost way too much money. And to Samantha Roberts of Sullust it said,

"This is the perfect place for a lunch date. Hehe."

Sam stood tall and long-legged on the balcony overlooking the restaurant. Armed in her casual leathers and trimmed with new heels. Girl was ready for business. Twinder business.

She clutched her tiny purse by it's silver strings and swayed over to the hostess,

"Table for two please. Center table with a view of the game. Yes. Oh, I know. Yes. ...Perfect. Thank you. ...Oh? No. I'm not expecting them here for a few minutes. Of course. I'll wait."

Smiling with anticipation, Sam turned back to the door to wait. Maybe her date would arrive early? Otherwise, she'd just have to keep table warm with an appetizer or two. Ooo. Yum.

The old man was nervous, it has been a long time since he had a proper date. One of his crew suggested that he try some holonet contraption called Twinder. Change the pace from hiring whores in sleazy dives through out the galaxy as they jumped from port to port. So here he was after flipping through many profiles he had gotten himself a date with what the net said and showed to be a beautiful young woman.

Strider stepped into the dinner in semi casual dress. Thank the gods that he had female perspective on his outfit for he would of just shown up in his old combats and duster. Instead he looked dignified and respectable and if the writer may add, ruggedly handsome. It had boosted his confidence but his hand kept nipping for his inside pocket that housed his shento cigars.... well would of held the cigars if they weren't confiscated by Kayleigh before leaving his ship. "Feth me!" He snarled to himself, disgusted on how nervous he was. " Come on old man, you use conquer worlds...... this is no different" He continued to mutter.

His eyes caught the jaw dropping sight of [member="Samantha Roberts"] , his date this night. She was beautiful to every sense of the meaning. What was she doing giving an old washed up warrior such as he a chance at such delicacy. Seemed the galaxy worked in mysterious ways and who was he to second guess it........

The salty captain took a deep breath to calm himself and sallied forth towards the woman, gripping the empty chair and pulling it away from the table. His smoldering brown eyes would lock into glacier melting hues. His heart thumped hard as his lips pursed to make words but only a stutter game forth. Smooth!

He cleared his throat "Sorry, seems your profile pic had barely done you justice" He said with a slight smile to his old face. "Your beauty is measurable"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sam approved. Flattery was very, very acceptable. She beamed a happy smile as she stood up from the table,

"Hello. And thank you. You look quite dashing yourself." She winked and tapped her nose, "Especially for man in his early thirties, yes?" *wink wink Twinder Profile wink*

She raised a slender figure to continue with a smile. Musing like a school girl,

"Hehe. Just kidding. I'm Sam. Call me Sam. ...And thank you for joining me for lunch today. I'm glad you could make it."

The brunette motioned to his chair for them to have a seat.

"So. How are you? It's Strider right?"

[member="Strider Garon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom