Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Fun thread or two

I no longer feel meh and would love another thread or two for Valery here :)

Can be with other Jedi, NFU's or whatever you'd like to write as — I'm sure we can work something out \o/
Only got two small points for consideration:
  • Love writing with new folks, so if we've never written before or very little, I'll definitely prioritize that just to meet some awesome new writers.
  • I'd preferably not do another training/teaching thread because I have a lot of those at the moment. So if you'd like to write with your Padawan, we can come up with more of a story or something different.

What about with my Mando OC? Hilal will HATE Valery so it'll be fun to explore lol.
Maybe once the thread with Jax and Val wraps up, we can set up a thing with them? I've been wanting to do some more stuff with Mandos, so that'll be neat.

I always enjoy talking shop or dueling Jedi in a friendly way. Or you can feel free to try and turn one of Julius' spawn to being a Jedi.
Been wanting for Val to meet more Mandos, so would be fun to have them meet, chat and then just see where stuff goes :) Just gotta find a location and way for them to run into each other.

Valery Noble Valery Noble - Ijaat has spent quite a lot of time on Tython, and has made some friends among the Jedi, so I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out. Look forward to it!
Tython works quite well, actually! Valery is on a bit of a recovery path and a recent meeting brought her to Tython as well. So maybe he runs into her while she's meditating or doing some private training? Or she runs into him while he's doing this thing~

I'd love to rp with you!
Sure! Anything you have in mind for a thread?

I was thinking we could meet somewhere and talk about our shared experiences. My character has left the jedi order after 50 years and started to dip into the dark side of the force. She hasn't decided whether to fully commit to the dark side or not maybe we could discuss that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom