Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun on Orrazerus

Keanu Shan

Call Sign: "Chatter"
The smell of the fuel residue and grease, the welcoming leather of the jump seat, the well worn control stick and throttle lever... , Keanu sigh contentedly. "This is what i live for" he thought. The freedom, the speed, nothing else like it. The Power Main switch flipped the instrument panel lit up in greeting; some jumping in to frenetic activity, others, slowly blinking awake. All lights good, instruments check out, ... time to light up. Fuel good, power good, ionizers standing by, vector nozzle control positive. Firing up converters. Engines 1 and 2 start. Groaning, like an old dog woken from its slumber, the engines growled to life, rapidly spooling up to a high pitch whine. Keanu let the engines get up to temperature. Radio on, port control frequency. "Port Control this is Wishbone requesting liftoff and escape trajectory from docking bay one, two, four over". "uhh, roger that Wishbone escape trajectory plotted you are go for take off coordinates arriving at your console now". The fighter craft lifted in to the air and, with a nudge of the throttle lever, was moving out of the spaceport on the assigned trajectory.

As he neared the upper atmosphere Keanu started slowly pushing forward on the throttle stick up to max. the whine of the engine turning into a dull roar as he raced into the black of space. Suddenly he yanked on the stick rotating the craft up side down and looked out on the planet below him. The ship spun upright again and nudge down ward as he dove full throttle towards the surface. as the altimeter spun wildly down he pulled the stick back to the stop, executing a high g turn right above the ionosphere. Slowly returning to altitude he flipped on the radio to civilians space and air traffic. "calling all stations on this frequency any body wanna race? The loser buys dinner".

Keanu Shan

Call Sign: "Chatter"
OOC: i forgot too check out this planet before i posted i was just there because of a previous rp. anyways i realize im probably the only person flying above this planet so excuse my ignorance please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom