Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Fun interactions

Looking to start up a thread one on one if anyone is interested, would like for my character to meet new characters or multiple at once. if anyone has any ideas that could be fun.

Well I wouldn't mind having any kinda of thread. If you have any ideas I would to hear it.

Well, Eve is a clone of another Sith character I have, and she was just awakened from her stasis chamber with no memories of any sort of a life before, and only basic knowledge of the Force that was copied from her genetic template and flashed pumped into her brain during her growth process.

Jedi Knight Vayla Mirana is at your service.

Plot hook:
A diplomat in a space station has requested a Jedi Knight to help navigate his dealings. The Knight brings a Padawan for experience and assistance.

Can amend the above if needed. I just pull stuff from other sources and see what works lol

Jedi Knight Vayla Mirana is at your service.

Plot hook:
A diplomat in a space station has requested a Jedi Knight to help navigate his dealings. The Knight brings a Padawan for experience and assistance.

Can amend the above if needed. I just pull stuff from other sources and see what works lol

You sure ya want to bring jade along? Cause she isn't exactly a average padawan. She was trained by uh Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor .

Maybe if you have a friend that could be your padawan, maybe ya could encounter her during this thread or you could ask her to be your padawan if ya wish.

Well, Eve is a clone of another Sith character I have, and she was just awakened from her stasis chamber with no memories of any sort of a life before, and only basic knowledge of the Force that was copied from her genetic template and flashed pumped into her brain during her growth process.

Well maybe your sith could go to kashyyyk or any popular known locations and encounter my character. just jade is very in tune with the force around her. When being in close to her location anyone who has the ability to feel out the force can tell she has a strong connection to it.

You sure ya want to bring jade along? Cause she isn't exactly a average padawan. She was trained by uh Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor .

Maybe if you have a friend that could be your padawan, maybe ya could encounter her during this thread or you could ask her to be your padawan if ya wish.

Let's go with the idea that my Knight encounters your Padawan and we can see what develops from there! Can still go with a space station and Vayla is on a diplomatic mission or something. Jade is shopping at the station or doing [fill in blank]. The two Jedi meet each other and stories emerge!

Let's go with the idea that my Knight encounters your Padawan and we can see what develops from there! Can still go with a space station and Vayla is on a diplomatic mission or something. Jade is shopping at the station or doing [fill in blank]. The two Jedi meet each other and stories emerge!
I certainly wouldn't mind. would ya like to start us off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom