Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Fun in the Sun | SJO DOM of Noasis

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Acaadi Acaadi Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Ura began to let off a happy feeling. At least Xian was willing to tell the Lervon her name. She then heard Acaadi talking to Ger'Off, and heard him ask what it was that the waterdog was wanting. She looked over and walked up before kneeling down to check Ger'Off, and noticed what was in his jaws. Ura seemed to let out a chuckle, and quickly got the unfortunate... sand dollar/sea urchin thing.

"I think he wanted to show you this."

It's one of life's mysteries, sir...
GAlezVo.png

Objective: Underwater exploration!
Wearing: Black tank top, olive green cargo shorts, olive duty belt with some pouches, sandals, diving watch.
Tags: Kiff Brayde

Kathryn gave the high marshal a look that expressed equal amounts of uncertainty and suspiciousness. His sly grin got to her but she let it go as quick as it came, turning to walk over to the rudder after helping him with the gear to the aft of the catamaran. The statement could be harmless as anything, and it surely was, but it could also implicate something else and quite alot actually. She liked his casual and relaxed spirit, though. In fact, she since long had when spotting it behind that strict officer that was her superior. Talking about strict. Kiff, or high marshal Brayde did not strike her half as strict as the Republic officers back at the academy. They were both officers that could show the utmost seriousness in grave times, but also had a big light heart to carry them through those times. At least, it was the expression that she had of the high marshal.

''Well... I got some cold ones at the Horizon', if you care for one after the dive, sir? Guaranteed unpoinsoned this time!'' she said and threw him a glance and a smirk, before releasing them from the pier and then walking over to the rudder to begin steering them out of the marina. She grabbed a pair of black pilot shades from the dash and put them on.

The catamaran laid perfectly on the water as its fairly quiet engines took them out of the marina and past the wave breakers.

''So, you've been diving much, sir? I almost got the impression that you rarely left the bridge or the tower of a tank...?'' she asked when they departed onto the open sea towards the spot where Kathryn had planned the diving. ''I mean... Even a high marshal should have some free time. What do you do when you're off duty, sir? I heard you're a gambler...?'' she added and threw him another glance of curiousness and a smile. It was hard to see that their little meet-up could be interrupted this time, and she were very glad for that. She handled the hired catamaran with ease. The waves became bigger and bigger as they went further out and their speed increased, and the sun gave them all the warmth they needed. The cruising speed were a perfect middle way between comfort and speed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom