Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Body Clawdite Artwork Request :)

Hi, I was hoping someone could please make me an full body custom picture of my upcoming Clawdite/Shi'ido mixed race Grey Jedi Kyla in her true Clawdite form.

She looks like a normal Clawdite, but her skin colour isn't the typical green of Clawdites but more a Greenish-Blue mix due to her being part Shi'ido. She also has a slightly elongated jaw then Clawdites normally do, again to the her being half Shi'ido.

If you would like a base to alter/work off/base the Artwork off then here's a full body picture of a Clawdite:

ryssaclaw.png

However, if it isn't too much hassle for you I'd appreciate something more custom since not only is that picture of a Clawdite from Clone Wars, but also because that's the picture used in the Character Creation Topic for Kyla's IC mother, Ryssa rourke. Which having something looking nearly identical would be...awkward lol.

If you want to just use the above picture and tweak it a bit to match the description more, then go ahead. I appreciate the effort regardless :).

If you need more information, don't hesitate to reply here or shoot me a PM and I'll answer any questions you have! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom