Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fulcrum: In Scientia Autem Sectando

He smiled a bit.

"It is something that we can do. That's why I'm here."

Standing, he walked over to her, slipped his arm around her shoulders, the one not holding the books, and ushered her through the facility. Her friend? Yeah, her friend was being dealt with in a not so pleasant way, if his orders were being followed. She would be better off forgetting about her. Instead, he led her outside and let her take in the sights around her. Above them? The looming hulk of a Reformation-class Dreadnought. She was a big girl, with lots of firepower. And around them? A few more of the Guard, dealing with dead bodies and the like for the most part. No sense in letting them rot on the grounds of the library. That just wouldn't do.

He motioned with his hand around them at everything she could see.

"If a world such as this could be made, in a matter of weeks, would it not change the galaxy? Think of the implications of being able to create safe havens, worlds unspoiled by pollution and overpopulation. Replace decimated worlds with new, beautiful ones. That is the goal of the project I'm working on. It can be done, with the assistance of the Force. I'm positive of that."

Releasing her shoulders, he nodded down at the books.

"That's why I came for these. And if you'd like, we could use your help."

[member="Heidi Ziegler"]

"Have you considered a-... world craft?" Speaking very seriously. In truth, she had dreamed of creating one since the attack on her village. "They're very expensive... although, the way you've put it, you can afford it. If you're so fixated on making one though... I can begin the research, although I would need access to a lot more than my current resources ascertain. At most as of right now, my resources include a poor laboratory and a village made of wood.."

Although she didn't crave power; she just wanted the galaxy to be a better place. Fairy tales didn't exist, but this was the closest project that she could make. Being in control.. of a planet? Meant nothing could go wrong. Everything was in the power of your fingertips.

"Where do we begin?" Smiling to him and fixing her hair to put it into a more suitable position.

[member="Ignus"]

"We already have, my dear. We already have."

Reaching for his commlink, he called up to the ship to have a shuttle sit down. If she needed gear and an excellent workspace, then he could provide that. Harrin had a lot of space available for new research to be done. He'd get her sent along there so she could begin working on all of the construction that would be required for maneuvering species to the new world. They, of course, wouldn't go crazy with it. The world shouldn't become so overpopulated that it was turned into a wreck. Each species was going to have to thoroughly be researched and a proper hierarchy of species would need to be created so that a natural order was in place.

"I'm going to send you to Harrin. My company has a large facility there. You can settle into the available workspaces and begin the necessary work. Once we're at the stage where we are ready to actually create the planet, I'll send for you. You should have plenty of time before then. And if you wish to socialize, and do other work on the side, the Ascendancy could always use a few good doctors."

Not just medical doctors, but he was aware that some of the others could use her talents as well. The shuttle appeared, flying low and fast to land nearby.

"I'll be up shortly with the books and the rest of my people, and then we'll get under way. Feel free to explore the ship."

[member="Heidi Ziegler"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom