Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Frostbitten, Twice Shy | Populate of Rhen Var | NIO

MOSHED-2021-11-3-7-43-8.png

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
Konrad Harrsk Konrad Harrsk

N5cG5gd.png
A threat when he unsheathed his dagger? Casually playing with it as if trying to impress Djorn or just entertaining himself.

“You are insanely naïve,” he said outright to the Shadow.

“Ignorant of this Empire’s history. Tavlar rebelled to create an Empire for the Imperial, or die trying. He made sure that commoners like us would never have to kneel to the powers of the Force.”

“The subjects of the Empire shouldn’t kneel to the Force.”

“I’ve no idea what your plans are, Harrsk, but I will not tolerate your actions. You’re one kid against too many.”

"...You’re one kid against too many.”
"...actually, I think you are the last of a dying breed, Bline." the assassin retorted, still fumbling around with the blade, "A breed of old, blind fools who remain stagnant, holding tight the history books as if the past could tell you the future in an ever-shifting galaxy."

"You are yesterday's news, Snake." he ranted on, "You're no visionary, you're just a soldier. Born and bred to follow orders - it is what you do best, there on the field, certainly. You should not concern yourself with anything beyond following the next order that comes your way."

"...surely if your conviction was stronger than your genetic compliance, you would've already vocally contested your point in front of the Emperor--" a dark, mocking smirk manifested on his face as his eyes finally turned to the Commissioner, "--alas... you haven't. Instead, you are here posturing to a 'kid'." he scoffed.

If this fool would truly face down the Emperor, then Konrad's plans would succeed - ridding the weeds of the Empire's lawn. ​
Djorn Bline Djorn Bline

qJYeGDE.png

BYOO|Rhen Var| Arms dealing
AIKO HAYATA, CEO OF HAYATA CORP
TAGS//: Gat Tambor Gat Tambor Don Belkora Don Belkora Kovacs Kovacs
8foFMuM.png

"Gat is right; see to it that our businesses will not be endangered or threatened if such an operation is uncovered, Belkora."

Aiko already had law enforcement attention on her business practices, and other investigations pending on the disappearances of people linked to the Hayata clan. Arms dealing scandal of this magnitude would be the one thing she really couldn't afford to have. Belkoras men in black would have to silence all ends and ensure that Hayata nor the wider trade federation would be implicated in such a crime.

"Any loose lips and my men will make sure it doesn't travel far or spread, but extra support on that front would go a long way, for everyone."

MOSHED-2021-11-3-7-43-8.png

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
Konrad Harrsk Konrad Harrsk

N5cG5gd.png
Instead, you are here posturing to a 'kid'.
“Making sure my bases are covered and I don’t have to deal with any nuisances in the future.”

It was on. This meeting and the words exchanged between the two established what sort of relationship they had. Enemies. There was no way swaying the Shadow from the path he committed to, but it would lead him to his fate.

They say the youth are the future, but Djorn saw otherwise. The younger generations were deviants, only reversing what Tavlar fought and died for. His legacy would not be in vain.

“I’ve always been a soldier, yes, but soldiers like me fight to secure our traditions in the future.” Old customs fighting for relevance and dominance in the future.

“Until next time, Harrsk, though words won’t be what I’ll be exchanging with you,” this would be their only peaceful meeting. The next time would be blasters aimed and knives pointed at each other. The likes of the Iron Sun Youth Group wanted to challenge the status quo? They would get an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom