Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG From zero to hero

Hello. I need someone or even a group of people to help me with some ideas revolving around a mass biological weapon which potentially should bring tons of fun, but no death. I almost guarantee that you won't forget this thread or even a series of them :) Those will involve shenanigans on planets of of the underworld. But I'm poorly familiar with the criminal world of Star Wars, so need some help. My guy is a Sector Ranger, so GA characters are the most welcomed, but I believe someone from the Empire would love to lay their hands on the weapon too, so Sith players are welcome too.

I am very interested. Many people could profit from a weapon such as the one you describe but I will only use it for justice! Totally not for petty revenge or anything....

(Seriously though, if you shoot up a message thread we could discuss the logistics of your idea together with the other repliers. I'm sure all of us would be very happy to help bring this concept to life.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom