Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From There You Will Go To Dagobah..... (Darth Ferus)

Dagobah.
The swamp planet was an unusual stop for her. Normally she went to more civilized, more populated, more.... cities. But here she was, on a planet where the Force was strong.... Very strong. Everything here was so intense, so clear, so crisp. And her head hurt because of it. It was different than Katarr, where everything lost color, it was almost the opposite. Everything was so bright. "Stay on the ship" she told Jacobs, who nodded."
"As you wish."
[member="Darth Ferus"]

[member="Saran Drast"]

To the Darth Dagobah was far from bright. In fact, it was dark. A swamp. He frowned as he wandered about the musky place, frowning deep. He kept up with his transition around the galaxy, traveling to each planet. And Dagobah was probably one of his least favorites. But he could feel another presence, one he certainly didn't expect. A Grey. He would wander towards the signature, unsure on what he would find.

Saran felt, and saw, [member="Darth Ferus"] soon enough. He was sinister, almost Sith-like, as the Hutt had felt above Dac. But she didn't know what he was, or why he was here. So she pretended to not know that he was here. Moving through the swampy landscape, she caught herself trying to cling to the shadows, as if she could get the drop on him somehow. If he could see her, he would know she had spotted him. But life was rarely that kind.

For the moment the swamps hid [member="Saran Drast"] from sight, but he could still feel her. He could feel her moving, walking away from him, and he followed. He wasn't sure why he wasn't alone, but he wasn't about to let this particular signature leave. Grey would get no one anywhere, and he wanted nothing more then to corrupt this signature similar to how he was. Misery loved company.

He was following her. Saran knew that now. Finally spinning on a heel, she spoke, loud enough for him to hear, but soft enough that her voice wouldn't carry. "What do you want?" It was a simple question, but one that [member="Darth Ferus"] probably wouldn't answer. After all, sense when we're Sith ever honest?

"To corrupt you." Ferus had a tendency to react different from other Sith. Like right now. His form would speed up, aided by the Force as he got close to [member="Saran Drast"] , staring right at her. His pale blue eyes would scan over her, a frown evident on his face. "You, from the Templars. I remember."

"Corrupt? You'll find I've fallen far enough." She replied, but she knew he wouldn't take that. She was still light enough to be seen as a lightsider, hut dark enough that she couldn't be a true Jedi. And yet, he knew her. Thinking back, she remembered him. Although, he was... different. "And I you. But you've changed. A lot." He looked different. To the point of being hard to recognise.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"You haven't fallen far enough. Even I can see that." He rolled his shoulders, staring down at [member="Saran Drast"] . Her light was familiar, a version on what he use to hold. But no longer. Balance did not exist in the way he had assumed, where one could be both sides. There needed to be a darkness and a light, but they had to be separate. "You strive for balance yes?"

Balance. That was a strange word. "No. I simply an who I am." Why try and keep the delicate balance of the Force alone? The Sith, although in shadows, equal the power of the Jedi, and that alone keeps the balance. Why did she need to? She was herself. What Master Salan wanted her to be. And yet, she wanted more. To be better for his sake. To triumph for him. To remember him. Th get others to remember him. But she was a nomad now, and none can name those.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Ferus tilted his head at the answer, blinking. Simply who she is..? What kind of answer was that? He frowned as he watched [member="Saran Drast"] , rolling his shoulders. "You are who you are.. Well. That's .. Interesting I suppose." He shifted his hands downwards, resting them on his sides. He wasn't too sure where to go with the conversation now.

Saran's head tilted at [member="Darth Ferus"]'s last comment. "Why? Should I be something else?" She wasn't sure. The Jedi had tried to form her, and she had failed that mold. She wouldn't fit the mold of the sith. And she didn't know enough to be anything else. Which was why she wandered. She didn't fit, and was trying to find where she could. Not a warrior, not a sorcerer, but simply a rouge Jedi. And she was still young. Young enough that most species would call her a teenager. But the girl had seen to much for that. Perhaps [member="Darth Ferus"] was wiser, or perhaps Saran just was ignorant of the Force's finer points. Either way, she had a simpler way of life than most.

"The Sith would be much more understanding of your playing with the Light and Dark then the Jedi. More likely then not the Jedi will hunt you because you do use the Dark. You travel on your own, but there will be a day the Jedi will come to you. The Sith can teach you, will teach you. It will be hard, but you will become stronger then any Jedi who comes to end you life." Temptation, fear. [member="Saran Drast"] would not be turned as the others. If he could get the girl to join, the fall would come later. It was either that or the Sith would one day kill her themselves, if the Jedi didn't first.

Any part of Saran that was enjoying the conversation or wanted to go with him died as he said that one word. Sith. "So, just so we're clear," she replied to Krest in a completely deadpan tone, "Is this before or after they destroy everything I hold dear?" Again, she added silently. She remembered Master Salan, the countless hours they had spent together, the feeling of having a family again... And the Sith tearing it all apart, standing over his dead body. They had taken her only friend. Did [member="Darth Ferus"] really expect her to join them?

"Probably after." He answered simply, staring [member="Saran Drast"] down. Peaceful recruitment was never his style, he hardly knew what to say or how to manipulate. Well, he wasn't as good as most. He went quiet then, simply pondering his next action. He doubted he could bring the girl in, but he would try regardless. Or kill her. That would work.

"No" she said, beginning to walk as if she was circling. She was moving around him, to try and reach her ship. She didn't want to be here anymore, and was going to try and get out without a fight, if possible. Reaching out to Jacobs in the force, she told him telepathically, "Prep the ship. We leave as soon as I get there." Finally returning her attention to [member="Darth Ferus"], she spoke. "No. I will not be the very monster I have come to despise. I cannot do what you ask." She moved, her back now facing the shortest distance to her ship. She was ready to run, if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom