Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the Rim

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
A message not unlike anyother was quickly typed out and sent as Vaudin drifted in empty space watching the sea of stars dance in his view port.

To: [member="Khaleel Malvern"]

Hey, Kid. Listen, I know your lessons were hard and fast but you know how it is sometimes you gotta roll with the punches and we got a few good punches in. Anyway, I been thinkin and I know you're a big boy and don't need me tellin you how to handle your business but there's a few things, words of wisdom if you will, that I gotta share.
1. Some women are like busses, a new one shows up every 15 minutes weather permitting and they all get ya the same place, but a few are like a good freighter their in for the long haul and if ya treat'em good they'll never let ya down.

2. Lot's of fancy stuff to learn out there but be modest sometimes a few simple tricks and nonsense will get you farther than jedi/sith/whatever hocus pocus can.

3. There's a fine line between a scoundrel and a scumbag kid. If ya wanna drink and heist and play rebel well welcome to the club but don't get too greedy or it'll turn you into somethin ya don't wanna be. Ya wanna drink and party and have a good time, call me I'm with ya, but be careful not to cross people you don't need to. It gets messy real quick.

4. Trust your gut, shoot and fly straight and don't do nothin i wouldn't do.

Take care kid. I'll see ya around.

Vaud

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
To: [member="Vaudin Miir"]

Vaud, you have been the big brother I never ha- scratch that. You have been the father I never had, hell you have been a lot of things I never had and would have wanted to have. Point I am trying to make is, I appreciate everything ya have done for me, ya never made shet easy for me, but you weren’t ever cruel about it. I learned more from ya in a day, than from those Orderlings in a week - that’s telling.

I will keep ya advice to heart, trying to walk the line. Hard. But I think I am getting there, got a few things to work out, business to finish up… once that is done, wanna go for a drink or two? Know just the place. Heh. You will love it.

Ain’t sure what else there is to say, except that I heard about your recent promotion, knowing you ya must hate every moment of it. But let me tell ya this, you are gonna do a better job with it than half the folk that applied.

If ya ever need my help with anything ya know where ya can find me.

I will see ya soon, man.

- Khal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom