Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From The Minotaur to The Labyrinth

rTv4ScCl.jpg
There was an irony to the First Order prison’s location, especially given that it was a highly humanocentric military organization. Yet there it was - a heavily fortified durasteel building smack in the middle of a forest in on Endor, an environmentally complex planet with its vast cornucopia of alien species.

[member="Decker Willo"] would be held in the cell block reserved for prisoners of war, and so far his stay had not been grueling, nor filled with torture or abuse. It could not be labeled as comfortable, but still he was given a warm, somewhat humid cell, three small meals a day and even an hour outside in the yard.

The staff officer in charge of interrogations, Ezra Klev was out on an assignment and could not be easily extracted. He’d made the decision to let Captain Morro and the Disciple [member="Aurora"] handle additional information they could glean from the Alliance pilot, along with [member="Rhia Novatinsky"], rather than leave him in the hands of any bumbling upstarts.

Any rapport they’d nurtured with the prisoner to date would be useful in helping to dig for more vital intelligence and perhaps broker a deal to help capture higher level targets of the Galactic Alliance.

Decker Willo had to say...this was more comfortable than he expected. And he had never been to Endor, though he had always planned on it. In such a way, that was not something he wished for. Yet here he was, in a First Order prison that was comforting enough to keep him from complaining. Although it lacked any sort of entertainment, he kept himself entertained. Reminiscing of all the operations he took part in, sleeping, tapping his feet to a random beat he had in his head time to time. And thinking of those odd moments, when something in his body tingled when something happened.

It had him puzzled as to what it was. Although there was one other thing that took his mind from that, and that was the hour outside. The air of Endor was fresher than he imagined it would be.

Right now, he was humming to a tune he used to listen to on the Mynock Rock. He wondered how they were doing, if they had escaped the battle at all. Decker had no way of knowing just yet.

One of the stormtoopers who were assigned to the prison walked by Decker's cell, and slammed his baton against the bars.​
"Prisoner 39825-3 knock it off."
Though most of the troopers would either ignore it all together, Trooper PN-9928 was particularly easily agitated. Though it was nothing against the prisoner he was taking it out on, Decker was just the easiest one to vent it out. As the trooper walked away a female's voice boomed over the PA system, he could had a slight accent, and seemed to make everyone in the cell block fall silent, and shudder.​
"PN-9928 report to my office immediately!"
Decker would recognize the sound of her voice as who ever was in charge, but wouldn't know her name or what she looked like, as Rhia rarely came down to to Cell Block 4. The trooper turned around walked past Decker's cell, with a stride of fear about him.​
As the trooper made his way to Rhia's office, he could hear her yelling at the top of her lungs to one of her staff, the warden this day wasn't entirely happy, as the Navy, and a member of the Ren were arriving Facility Ozzel as she spoke. PN-9928 walked into her office, took off his helmet and stood at attention waiting for the Warden to say her peace to him.​
"PN-9928, from this moment on you are being reassigned to Block 2, as I don't want anyone giving Inmate 39825-3 any warning or knowledge of what is about to happen."
"Governor I..."
"I don't want to hear excuses trooper now report to Sgt. Franks now!"
The trooper exited the warden's office sweating but taking a sigh of relief. As Rhia watched him coldly from her desk awaiting the arrival of her "guests"​
[member="Decker Willo"] | [member="Morro"] | [member="Aurora"]​

Aurora walked down the halls with a steady pace, not wanting to have to stay here any longer than she had to. She kept her head held high as she made her way down the corridors, she felt her nose itch and became irritated that she couldn't scratch it where she wore her helmet. On any other occasion Aurora would have been able to have it off though in front of prisoners she'd been instructed to stay 'intimidating' and that meant wearing a mask to convince inmates that the Ren weren't human. It all sounded a little melodramatic and she couldn't help but give a little chuckle. Though she soon fell silent again when her laugh turned a few of the troopers' heads.
'Damn robots.' She thought to herself 'Though I suppose that's what they think of me...'
Her eyes drew on the door ahead, hearing some shouting and seeing a sulking trooper heading in. She decided to follow, knowing that she needed to speak with the warden and Officer Morro- if she was attending.
As the doors closed behind the trooper, Aurora slipped in and silently stood in a back corner, not wanting to interrupt the 'conversation'. She wasn't sure if the warden had seen her but after the trooper left the room, she waited a few moments. Without any achknowledgement, she spoke, her helmet's voice changer making her voice low.
"I trust everything is ready?"

[member="Morro"] [member="Decker Willo"] [member="Rhia Novatinsky"]

Morro did feel a little out of her depth. She wasn’t an FOSB agent, nor someone who would give a toss about a prisoner. But she did care deeply for her own squadrons and the intrepid men and women in their TIE flight suits. Even if she did not show it on the exterior.

The Chiss naval captain recognized Aurora immediately from her post on The Minotaur during the blockade. She’d never met Warden Novatinsky and gave the blonde woman a brisk handshake as she briefly contemplated the goal of the interrogation.

“I have my own agenda, of course, but the FOSB would like to extract some relevant intelligence, especially in regards to upcoming plans. I’m sure the Alliance was shaken by the loss of the Ithususk and one of their most powerful Jedis, but that would only double their resolve to topple the First Order. Those on the ground - or in the air, as it were - know much more than we give them credit for.”

Her scarlett orbs glowed, showing very little emotion or concern.

“Of course feel free to extract whatever information is pertinent to your divisions. But I do want him alive at the end of this. If only so I may… well, you’ll see.”

She allowed Warden Novatinsky to lead the way to Prisoner 39825-3 and then they would begin.

[member="Decker Willo"] [member="Rhia Novatinsky"] [member="Aurora"]

Decker jolted upright when someone slammed against the bars, and he scowled over at the guard. As they walked away, he could only snicker as he heard the PA system. Served them right, for interrupting such a nice song. "Good luck" he said, loud enough for the trooper to hear. Then he went back to humming, even throwing in a bit of whistling. He had to think though, of what could be in store for him. Interrogation? Or the 'luxury' prison life he had been given? Only time would be able to tell him that. And he didn't have any bad feelings just yet.

[member="Morro"] [member="Aurora"] [member="Rhia Novatinsky"]

Shaking Morro's hand, just as a sign of humility to the woman. She then proceeded to stand and with two of her guards started to lead the way to Cell Block 4. Though she didn't show it, being this close to a Ren was terrifying to her. To her guests the prison would look like a maze of corridors, with the Yard in the middle of it. However to Rhia who designed this she knew every little short cut and side route in the place. The group arrived at the entrance to Cell Block 4, the guard office was maned by four guards at all times.​
"No weapons in the Cell Block besides the guards, and prison staff. I'm sorry but that is regulation."
Rhia though staff, wanted to show she wasn't above the regs here as well, so she shook her sleeve to reveal a hidden dagger of which she handed over to the guards, then reaching down to her right leg, lift in the pant leg just enough to reveal a holster with a blaster on it. She handed the blaster over promptly and then turned around awaiting the rest of the group besides her two guards to do the same.​
[member="Decker Willo"] | [member="Morro"] | [member="Aurora"]​

"My whole body's a weapon." Aurora joked, sliding her lightsaber and pistol, which she'd 'confiscated' from [member="Decker Willo"] and headed in. "Give me a moment first with the prisoner though." she called back.
As she approached the pilot's cell she slid off her helmet and leant against the bars, giving her nose a good scratch.
"How's your leg?" She asked, once again giving him her cheeky grin- only this time he could see it "They haven't been spoiling you have they?"

[member="Morro"] [member="Rhia Novatinsky"]

“Get away from him!” hissed Morro to the young Ren. “There is to be no fraternizing, much less flirting with the prisoner.” The Chiss couldn't care less if the girl could crush her trachea with an invisible grip. There was no reason to show the pilot any mercy.

“There he is, a shining example of Rebel Scum at its finest." Not one for insults or hyperbole, the Chiss thought she’d offer the reason she was able to muster a bit of uncharacteristic intimidation:

“Do you know the Alliance did to me? Personally?” A pause for dramatic effect. “I watched The Vigilance, one of the finest ships in the First Order fleet explode and my lover along with it. He returned as a droid. And now… I am having relations with a machine.”
It wasn’t really the Alliance that did this, but did it matter? All enemies of the First Order were the same at the end of the day. And she was carrying the child of the machine in question thanks to modern science.

Through gritted teeth she continued: “I will leave the actual interrogation to you two.” She lifted her head to Rhia and then to Aurora. “But I do have an offer to make our prisoner before we begin.”

She stepped up to Decker’s cell, not too close - I’m not suicidal, she thought - though the pilot seemed perfectly content where he was.

“You can avoid all of this - the incarceration, the pain and distress of interrogation - if you join our ranks as a pilot. We can think of it as conscription to salvage your pride."

[member="Decker Willo"] [member="Aurora"] [member="Rhia Novatinsky"]

Watching as the Ren and Chiss had at each other verbally, Rhia was more the cold calculating type, but when the Chiss mentioned this prisoner had the option to leave the prison and become a pilot in the First Order, it wiped the grin off her face.​
"I don't think you have that kind of authority here, if you both forget this is my Prison, I am the one that gives final say here. The Supreme Leader gave me full use of this site which I built this facility on to use at my desecration."
Rhia wasn't one to let a Ren or ever a member of the Navy dictate rules or pass any deals in her facility, though she wasn't really to concerned about [member="Decker Willo"] in the slightest, these two being here did pose a problem. The more the poked around the more the might uncover about the real use for the prison and why the inmates all feared the warden. Though she wasn't force sensitive she could maybe feel a slight ease with Decker with the option to get out of there, so she glared at him from behind both the Ren and the Chiss women. She wanted to make sure Decker was the only one who saw it, and knew exactly why she was glaring at him.​
"As for interrogations I must be present at all times, I don't want to be held accountable for anything that would happen in my facility."
She wouldn't budge on the notion of letting anyone alone with any of the inmates, as they might spill out what was going on there. That was her secret, and it would stay that way.​
[member="Morro"] | [member="Aurora"]​

Decker gave off a roll of his eyes with a quick chuckle. He waited until [member="Morro"] finished with [member="Aurora"] before, perhaps against their wishes, he spoke up, "Leg's fine, by the way...No pain." Although that wasn't fully true. There was still pain from time to time, but he didn't want to show any weakness towards them. "Thanks for asking" he muttered under his breath then. He looked away from the bars and to the far wall.

He didn't at first listen back to Morro, not until she spoke of having lost her lover. "And how many do you think have lost theirs on Alliance ships?" he asked, having mustered the strength to do so, looking away from the wall and towards them.

As they all started talking about conscription, and the remark by [member="Rhia Novatinsky"], he tapped his fingers away on the ground to pass the time. "What an offer...joining the First Order...the people I joined against." Totally something he would do, he thought sarcastically. "Do you truly think I'd accept? I'm not about to join those who almost killed me." Even though he had also tried to kill them.

[member="Morro"] 's offer shocked Aurora. It didn't fit with regulation but then again, Aurora had yet to see [member="Decker Willo"] in action. Maybe he was a great asset? She hoped she wouldn't have to find out.
"Oh yes give the guy you just threatened a battleship." Aurora half chuckled, still leaning on the bars as she gave a grin to the pilot, though he seemed rather preoccupied with his thoughts.
"And as for you 'warden'." She directed her attention to [member="Rhia Novatinsky"] "If you didn't want responsibility then why on earth did you accept this 'honour' in the first place? Seems to me this dump is some kind of sick pleasure house."
Again, she was joking but she kept reaching out with the force as they kept up their 'conversation'. She was determined to not have any unexpected shocks or come across anything strange without forwarding, even if it was a bad feeling. Then again having spent some time in cells herself, she never took a shine to prison guards or wardens. Still, she tried to hold back her assumptions, turning back to the pilot.
"And to think I'm the youngest here... I think..." She grinned, tapping her fingers on the bars. Somehow all cells felt the same- rough and sturdy. Too strong to get out of but looking flimsy enough to give fake hope...
She let her forehead rest on one of the cold poles, eyes carefully watching the pilot.
"Is this your first time in jail?" She asked, intrigued to learn more about the man "I can imagine a lot of rebel pilots are born either troublemakers or rule followers."
She gave a slight giggle.
"It sounds silly but I've found that most people are either one or the other. Only a few can do both."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom