Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the Deeps

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik chuckled a bit at the axemen's threat. "It is a good thing I am not bound to merely creation." He said, before tossing Seroth a key ring to the multitude of Ardan cells around him. He then went to pick up his creation, strength aided a bit by some telekinesis admittedly, and helped carry the beast out of the cavern.

"You lost today because you are weak. Limited. Though the fear of the Ardans gives you power you don't yet know how to use it. You fought with brawn first, rather than brain." He said as they moved further and further away from Valik's makeshift lab. "You must learn to use the Force to attain your true potential." He said, and the beast muttered something he couldn't understand. Seemed that Nyarl's vocal chords were somehow altered to where he couldn't normally speak anymore. An adequate price for the power he bestowed Valik thought.

"And you will learn. Not from me, though I will be your true master in the end. Your talents and mine do not intersect, and I have a job for you." He said, and the monster again tried to speak, yet nothing he could comprehend emerged. Yet through the Force he could feel the slightest bit of curiosity, giving him something to go on.

"There are Forces in the galaxy in motion, fractures from the Sith Empire long lost, 'Gods' in the south who claim to live. You will investigate these things for me, and I will learn what threats they propose. The latter are the leaders of a nation called the 'Moross Crusade', while the former are only rumored to exist, but anyone with half a mind knows an Empire doesn't cede like the Sith did without cause." He instructed, as Nyarl weakly began to understand. His mission clear he closed his eyes and lost consciousness, to be revived back to consciousness in a bacta tank on the way back to known space. Though Nyarl's creation was finally complete, his story was far, far from over. And Valik was more than ready to reap the benefits.

@[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom