Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From one place to another

Stray quickly began eating his food he paused and looked at her " What?... do you really want someone like me around?" he asked looking confused.

@[member="Carliah Dakrone"]

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
"I know what it's like to have no where to go. I used to be a street rat until Yusan took me in. And... It'd be nice to have someone else around since I can't really help Yusan with his work anymore." As she was speaking she lurched forward a bit. She glanced at Yusan and glared at him playfully. "Your kids are kicking me again!" She pouted at him, trying unsuccessfully to maintain her glare.
@[member="Stray"]

Yusan cocked one of his brows as she glared at him and spoke, appearently being kicked from the inside out. "Tell them to stop then, your closer to them miss." His mouth curled into a smile and his eyes kind as he looked at Stray. "Im sorry for being silent, im thinking of something right now, little preoccupied." @[member="Carliah Dakrone"] @[member="Stray"]

Stray looked back up from his food again this time looking at Yusan " it's alright. " He said returning back to his food and continued to eat. He seemed more relaxed now.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"] @[member="Carliah Dakrone"]

Stray looked at her blinking a few times. It had been so long since he even knew what it was like to be wanted. He smiled a little " Y,, yeah.. I dont want to be alone the rest of my life" he said smiling again @[member="Carliah Dakrone"]

Carliah Dakrone

"Well now you never have to be alone again. I do have one condition though," She told him, still smiling. The only thing she would ask of him is that he help her with things around their now much larger apartment, and to help her with the twins when they were born. She couldn't do everything by herself, especially since she was having twins. She'd need someone to help her out when Yusan wasn't there.

@[member="Stray"]

Stray looked up from his food yet again already half done eating the second bowl " what is it?" he said licking his lips as he tilted his head slightly in curiosity.

Carliah Dakrone

"I need you to be willing to help me out around the house, and when my kids are born I may need you to help me take care of them sometimes. I promise I won't make you work too hard, but when Yusan isn't around the extra help would be really nice." She explained with a smile, one hand resting on her swollen stomach. Talking about her children made her smile even more. She was excited to be a mother, a little bit scared, but still excited.

@[member="Stray"]

" don't worry i'll help the best that i can" he said smiling as he return to his food, wondering if he should tell he he was a Shi'ido and capable of turning into a wolf. But for now he just continued to eat his food.

Carliah Dakrone

"Good! When you're done eating then I'll take you home okay?" She asked with a smile. She was getting a bit tired from walking so much today. The extra weight from being pregnant was starting to slow her down.
@[member="Stray"]

Stray nodded and yawned a little as he quickly finished up his food and licked his lips yawning again " good, becuse im sleepy" He said rubbing his purple eyes " Oh and, by the way umm.. i'm.. i'm a Shi'ido... a wolf in a way .... i honestly dont know what i really am all i know is i'm able to turn into a wolf" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom