Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From one place to another

Stray stood looking out over the buildings of Coruscant with his purple eyes ~from one massive city to another~ he thought looking at the sky. Few days before now Stray had lived on Nar Shaddaa, now here among the Jedi Stray was at least not on the streets any longer. Even though he knew he could trust the people who had brought him here Stray still found it hard. The young Shi'ido moved and sat down crossing his legs as he continued to watch the sky quietly. Just waiting for whatever the day would bring him.

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
Carliah walked past where Stray was sitting. It had been a few months since she had found out she was pregnant and her stomach was huge now. She was currently occupied with dragging Yusan behind her as they walked, but stopped when she noticed the lonely teen. Something about him reminded her of herself. She knew all about not having a home of her own and so she was pretty good at picking up on it when she saw someone like her. She paused for a minute before walking up beside the kid. He only really appeared to be a few years younger than her, but she had started thinking of people younger than her as 'kids' since she had discovered she was pregnant. She turned her head towards him and smiled at him. "Well you look lonely, mind if I sit with you?" She asked as she carefully lowered herself to the ground. Sitting on the ground had become a bit of a pain in the ass now that she was a few months into her pregnancy.

@[member="Stray"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan's feet fel in behind Carliah's as she pulled him along through the streets without a second thought until she abruptly stopped and looked at the teen off to the side. Yusan's own eyes brought him to look upon the younger one and his eyes focused a bit to see why he was alone for any reason, though he soon realized that there was no appearent reason. Carliah took off now and smiled at him as Yusan walked over slowly before stopping and crossing his hands behind him and listened as Carliah talked to the young man, his hand resting on the saberstaff hidden under his robes, resting in the small of his back. @[member="Carliah Dakrone"] @[member="Stray"]

Stray blinked looking at the person whom had just sat down next to him " uh, I, don't mind" he said as he moved a bit away from her. Now that there was two people around him Stray was feeling nervous, as he started shaking a tad bit. as he looked back out at the buildings quietly.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"] @[member="Carliah Dakrone"]

Carliah Dakrone

Miarta could sense that he was nervous and smiled reassuringly at him. "Hey it's okay, I'm not exactly in the right state to be running around hurting people. I promise we won't harm you." She noticed the direction he was looking it and smiled. "Fascinated by the city?" She asked, turning to Yusan. She wondered if he'd offer to help this kid the same way he had offered to help her when he had found her the streets. It seemed like it had happened so long ago, but in reality it had only been a year at most.

@[member="Stray"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Stray looked at her then back at the city " no im not.. Seen one massive city seen them all" he said pulling his knees to his chest and sighed looking down as his shaggy hair fell into his purple eyes.
@[member="Carliah Dakrone"]

Carliah Dakrone

"Well I know how it feels to bounce from place to place all the time... Can't really say much about seeing them. I'm kind of stupid for a Miraluka... I can only see things connected to the force... Inanimate objects are kinda invisible to me." She joked, still smiling. "Where you from kid?" She asked, a little more seriously. Yusan had helped her out, now she wanted to help this kid.
@[member="Stray"]

"Nar shaddaa" Stray said " it was my only home until now " he sighed " Not really a pleasant place live" he added quietly still shaking a bit as he kept his eyes looking out at the city.

Carliah Dakrone

Miarta nodded and continued to sit with him for a minute. "My name's Carliah... Hey are you hungry? I think there's a little diner not far from here. I'll pay for your food." She told him, offering him the same kind and gentle smile she had before. She didn't know for sure why she was so interested in this kid, but she knew she wanted to help him.
@[member="Stray"]

Stray perked up a little when she mentioned food " Yes i am hungry.. I'm always hungry" he said with a small laugh " uh... i'm.. Stray" he said looking at her with a small shy smile.

Carliah Dakrone

She smiled and held her hand out to him. "Can you help me up? The extra weight makes it a little harder than it used to be," She told him, gesturing to her bulging stomach. She could have just asked Yusan but he seemed to be a bit pre-occupied, and besides she thought it might make Stray feel helpful. She continued to smile at him as she waited for a response.@[member="Stray"]

Stray nodded a little as he stood up he sighed a little before he shakingly took her hand and helped her up " So... what kind of food douse this dinner have?" He asked.

Carliah Dakrone

"Pretty much anything you could want," she told him with a smile as she let him help her pull her up to her feet. She grabbed Yusan's hand and dragged him down the street to the little dinner, making sure Stray followed. She turned into the diner and found a booth for them all to sit at. "I'm not really hungry, but you can have whatever you want." She told him, still smiling. @[member="Stray"]

" is there soup? i could go for about 3 bowls of some good soup" Stray said as he sat down and looked around, seeming to relax a little bit. His purple eyes scanning the dinner quietly.

Stray took the menu and looked over it and picked some stew ordering 3 bowls of it as the waiter came by, he also got some milk " Sorry if its so much, i tend to eat allot" he said.

"i dont know, i just am" He said sighing " and being as i was, it was hard to get food. Whenever i can eat i tend to eat allot" he said brushing his shaggy hair out of his face again.

Carliah Dakrone

"Do you have a place to stay right now? Any family or anything here?" She suspected she already knew the answer. Her and Yusan had just found a bigger place, there was more then enough room for him along with her, Yusan, and eventually the twins. Yusan had rescued her from life as a streetrat, so she figured it this kid had no where else to go, he could come with them.

@[member="Stray"]

Stray shook his head and took a drink of his milk as it came " No " he said sighing " nobody wants a mutt like me" he added looking down at the milk in the glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom