Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG From Dathomir With Love

Avra is, a Nightmother. Her clan, or what was her clan, is now controlled by a usurper that used outside help to take her leadership role from her. In the span of time since she lost her position from outside interference the rate at which Dathomirian rancor eggs are poached and smuggled off world has risen. This, is a problem.

There are multiple issues with this that must be addressed.

1. Finding the broken pieces of Mother Talzin's sword to reforge it. Ownership of such a relic would legitimize Avra's claim to her role. This would be an excellent chance for archaeologically inclined characters and history lovers to interact with a piece of ancient history from a world steeped in mystical power and lore.
  2. With a legitimized claim to her old clan, and a relic of ancient power, it could be feasible to unify the clans of Dathomir into a single polity. This is a long term goal, that I would like to try to achieve. Since the usurpers used external aid, the rules are void, and Avra can now enlist external aid in achieving this goal as well. A goal like this would be multiple paths, and allows for the integration of politically inclined characters, possibly from mutlple factions, which may be predisposed to opening a diplomatic liason with a unified Dathomir.
  3. The ending of Rancor poaching on Dathomir. The natural world means much to the Nightsister clans. It is a blessing from the Gods, and the source of their power. Allowing people with no reverence for the power that Dathomir holds to steal Rancor eggs from their nests is an unforgivable breach. These goals would be inclined toward bounty hunters and naturalists, as well as perservationists and traders. Hunters would likely be tasked with finding those responsible for taking eggs. Traders/Preservationists would likely be asked to return the eggs and then placed them back in the nest. Naturalists would likely be inclined to create nature reserves on Dathomir to further prevent the potential poaching and theft of eggs from the Rancor.
As with all things, the interest must be there first. I hope the ideas here are at least interesting to some of you and that we can work together to hash out some details and contacts so a fun story can be played out.

"Wraith"

Final Dawn Adjudicator
My character through his Alias Iakar Thif along with Hellhound Strategic Security, are willing to support this endeavor through Objectives 1 or 2

Having a small heritage to Dathomir (mother was a Dathomiri Witch before eloping with a Mandalorian lol), I wouldn't mind helping with any of the objectives. Could even help reforge the sword once it's all found.

Jonyna has had some experience with Nightsisters before. She's also a master blacksmith, and could help reforge your weapon if needed. Cathar is a close planet to Dathomir, so we have some common ground already. All other objectives I'd at least help with.

Discord is in my bio. Shoot me a DM if you want.

A little late to the party but Astrid is a nightsister and a sith who would be more than willing to help kick offworlders off dathomir and help put your character back to her legitimate place. As long as you don't mind her taking some of the offworlders as test subjects maybe or something equally horrible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom