Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Ashes, We Rise

[member="Myles Vylumnar"]
The crowd was loud , excited, and very rowdy . The mandalorian was resting , after a successful bounty and a huge paycheck to burn . New had spread that mandalore the planet was in eminent danger. News Reporters started discussing the events and the crowd settled down. Pictures of homes being ravaged , and destroyed by hot magma surfed through the entire holonet. This was a dark day for his people, the mandalorian could do nothing but hope that the new manda'lor would aid his people . For the warrior had no way of getting to the planet , despite the huge paycheck, and despite being here to celebrate; The sod had no ship, Barwein was frantic, irritated , and very angry. "What the kark good are scientists if they cannot warn us about planetary Core failure! God damn poodoo is what this kark is!" , he took off his bucye and threw it at the holoprojector , The muscular, and powerful warrior was pissed . This was a major setback for his people , the blonde haired and blue eyed man was red. The muscular tank walked off with his bucye and went outside to cool off. Perhaps he would need to call a friend to help him get there now. He activated his comlink "Myles , I need a damn ride mandallore is in ruins I need to help them! Please , Ill owe you one ." , the message ended.

NAR SHADDAA
WEST HANGAR BAY
Myles Vylumnar, 'The Stargazer'

"You'll owe me two." he reminded. If he had recalled correctly, he did save [member="Barwein Slovjen"] from a blaster shot which would have blown the bucket right off his head. Then again, that could have been someone else. He didn't quite remember, but he liked to think that people were indebted to him.

"This better be worth my time, Barry. And your buckethead friends better not shoot at my ship!"

He cut off the transmission, jumping out of hyperspace to pick up the Mandalorian from Nar Shaddaa. Though me made it seem like he had better things to do, Myles was rather bored. He lowered his ship to the moon below. After having docked, all that was left was to wait. In the meantime, he sent another transmission to Barry's comlink.

"Level twelve, port nine. West Hangar Bay. Hurry up." he said. Myles was very impatient when it came to these sorts of things.

"Kaz, what's the situation on Mandalore?" he asked his Toydarian sidekick. Barry was still yet to meet Kaz, then again, he hadn't known Barry for long. He just hoped he wouldn't kick Kaz's head out of the airlock.

"I dunno... Some planetary crisis poodoo and whatever... Who cares?" he grumbled, buzzing past toward the facilities.

"This should be interesting, I guess."

He opened up the docking ramp as he awaited Barry's arrival. Myles was clueless to whatever he was getting into. He never bothered watching the news, he never felt that he could trust the media anyway. The waiting on Nar Shaddaa made him anxious. He wasn't the biggest fan of the Smuggler's Moon, but it was the majority of where he got his jobs from. Well, where Kaz got jobs from anyway.

[member="Barwein Slovjen"]

Kaveh Garshasp

K
Padelfia - Dralshy'a

He didn't know how long it had been since the rumbling had stopped. Dralshy'a had been a popular night club in the city of Padelfia. Now as one of the only large buildings that still had power and running water its huge dance floor was now being used to hold refugees and as a place of rest for Mandalorians who were helping in the rescue efforts, the back room had been set up to communicate with Padelfia's Star Port, the main refugee hub and where much of the coordination was going through. Kresh slumped back in the booth seat he had been napping in for the last few minutes exhausted. The excessive heat from the initial eruptions and all the diving into fires had made doing what he had been a living hell. His K'paur side was very sensitive to extreme temperatures...It was a wonder he had made it as long as he had. And now, if what the news reports were saying was true, he had a very long and a very cold winter ahead of him.

They all did.

Still, no one knew what had happened. There were experts on both ends of the spectrum saying that it was an inevitable side effect of Vong terraforming and excessive mining efforts by the Mandalorians. Others said that there was no way such a catastrophe could have happened naturally, and if that were the case who had been the ones to do it? He had overheard some Ori'ramikade talking earlier that the Council couldn't make heads or tails of the details. How did everything go so wrong?

"Kresh! Someone is looking for you? Or somebody, the Silver Jedi are here."

The room fell silent. It was no secret that the Mandalorians had been preparing for future battles with the Silvers. Not everyone fully understood when or even why it was happening, but it definitely was odd that they would be here. With a groan the giant of a man stood and snapped his helmet back into place.

"Take me to them."

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

As the people of Nar Shadaa continued to go about in their daily business, a certain someone wore a camouflaged armor as she sat on top of a building, ready to pick her kill. While she sat with her verpine sniper rifle, pull the trigger, she relieved a distress signal in a HUD from Mandalore. "Life is dead." wore the words that were displayed in her internal display, and that was enough for Von to decide to leave for Mandalore.

Von was close to the West Hangar near Nar'Shadaa. She quickly run, using all her speed to reach the hangar in time. As she did this, she hoped that what she thought had occurred didn't occur. She could see a sudden flurry of ships, most of them with Mandalorian markings leave Nar'Shadaa.

When she reached the hangar, she quickly looked for a fighter, and she swore a Mandalorian([member="Barwein Slovjen"]) with his friend(@Mylus Vylumnar). "Hey vod!" She yelled, making sure she could be heard. "Do you know what's going on?"

[member="Von Kyux"]

Near: Myles ship

The warrior stood with his friend , "My friends, my allit(family) , have fallen on mandalore. Two traitors made the planetary core self destruct. We may not have known eachother long but , we both have become good friends. I need you to help me find these darmada scum. I also need you to help me find survivors ." , he paused , "You know what its like to have people you care about everyone has those people, please help me." , the anger had left. Instead hopelessness had come, his people throughout the years had once been powerful, now the jedi eagerly engage them, and his allit are endangered more then ever before. Before his friend could respond, one of his own saw him a fellow mandalorian. "Our people have been struck down, a terrible blow. Mandalore is in ruin, by a self destructed core. I hope those lives make it to manda, they deserve an afterlife. Im going to help our clans , I may not have a clan, or a family yet, but these are our people . Those I respect, Im going to help in any way I can. If you have any family, then may they make it to manda, we need to help our people rebuild, and then..." , he paused with trumbling anger "War! Death to those who have made us weak. This is a big wake up! " , the young warrior had passion, had fury. The warrior only felt as much passion as he did when he was saved from a blaster shot to the face, and when he in return killed the arueliti scum. He did owe the smuggler a debt, this debt was friendship , and hopefully the ability to save the scoundrels life. Today he would need his vod, to help him. He looked at the mandalorian, while she was large , she was not fat. He could respect her, the muscular brute reached his hand out, "Names Barwein, wish we could have met on better circumstances. "

From the cockpit of The Stargazer, Myles prepped the ship for takeoff. Personally, Mandalore meant little to him. At times, he saw most of their kind as savage brutes. Myles admired their sense of honor and comradery which, while respectable, contributed little to the rest of the galaxy. He saw this not as a mission to rescue a planet, but as a favor for a friend. He also thought he may be able to gain something out of this, or even salvage some ruins on Mandalore. In truth, he could care less if something were to happen to anyone anywhere as long as it didn't affect him. He lived in his own little bubble, and saw the vast galaxy as a whole rather than recognizing the trillions of beings residing within it individually. He was a fond believer of the masses; not the individual.

"Hey, hurry it up back there, will you? What the hell is taking so karkin' long!?" he called out from the other side. His voice was rather distant, and it would appear he couldn't hear the two conversing in the back of his ship. He didn't even seem to notice the newcomer who would come along for the ride.

"Kaz, prep the ship to jump. Set the coordinates to Mandalore... Oh, have you met Kaz? Yeah, don't talk to him! Unless you want your nose to fall off..." he joked. His voice echoed from the front of The Stargazer.

"Shut up- You intolerable, breathing sack of feces! You're lucky you even have half a brain, you *cough* swine..." retorted the Toydarian.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever... Just prep the ship, we need to get out of here."

[member="Barwein Slovjen"] | [member="Von Kyux"]

The Mandalorian hated that she was right, especially at this moment. Hundreds of millions dead, all due to some criminal, most likely a Mandalorian. She figured that the individual, or people that had done this had to be people that were extremely skilled. "I can't believe this. This is the Vong crisis all over again." she stated, her tone exemplifying her anger at what had occurred.

The Mandalorian then remembered [member="Barwein Slovjen"] speak about family, then she remembered her family being killed by a dark-side user before she had been an adult. Von then hoped that Draco was fine, but she had to focus now on helping her people in their dire time of need.

"I don't have any family there, but I am more than happy to help." Von stated.

She then looked at Mylus. "Thank you for letting me inside what I can assume is your ship." Von stated.

@Mylus Vylumnar

[member="Von Kyux"] [member="Myles Vylumnar"]

The mandalorian entered the ship , he took his bucye off to expose his face. He muscular brute had a good complexion, white , blonde hair , blue eyes, wide jaw , a raised check bone, and a large forehead. He sat at the helm of the ship where his scoundrel friend had sat. " Thank you vod . Ill be going down t o the living quarters if anyone needs me . Tell me when we arrive. " , he took his bucye and his heavy repeater. " Meet Myles , he will be our pilot to get us there." , he had remembered this ship his eyes scanned the area as he sat down to rest. He sat to collect his mind, to think about his goals, and the war with the silver jedi. He sat back , his people would need him, and any able body possible. War was comming , and the silver jedi were at war with us. At such a weakened state, the new generation of ,mandalorians would have to rise. His generation was that generation, the young mandalorian did not know much about von , but her appearance was attractive, Was she too old for him ?

"Uh... Who the phrik is this and why are they in my ship? Barry!" he grumbled as Barwein continued on walking. He sighed, assuming they were just another Mandalorian trying to salvage their glory or whatever. He turned around, flipping a couple switches and brought the ship through the port and off the moon.

"I didn't know Buckethead had a girlfriend... Or a sister... Or something..." he casually commented. Secretly, he was kind of scared it would be both. Mandalorians tended to be quite unpredictable.

Seconds later, the ship would jump into hyperspace. After a short moment, they blasted through space until they finally landed at a horrible sight. It was a planet in ruins, destroyed and nearly lifeless. Mandalore... It was Mandalore no more. A shocked expression drew across Myles' face. Although he didn't care much for Mandalore, nobody deserved a fate like this. This took 'watching the world burn' to a whole new meaning...

[member="Barwein Slovjen"] | [member="Von Kyux"] ((Also, Myles with an 'e', not a 'u' lol))

Hyperspace of Mandalore.

Barwein walked up to look alongside myles, looking in shock " Theres nothing left to help. We... We are too late . " , moments passed before his blue eyes peered over to myles " Theres a fleet in the distance , mandalorian , try to set up communication with them, we need to hear it come from our people. What the hell happened , and what the feth was done to save the planet. " , he paused , "I need a ship , I have around 50000 credits in my savings account ." , he turned toward the mandalorian female at his right, "Im a bounty hunter, and who ever caused this must pay, are you interested in helping me vod?We should train together, and prepare for the opportunity to avenge our brothers and sisters below .We have to find out what happened, who did this." , He had a plan, his face could not bear to look at the death of mandalore, the ruin this planet had become . While unfortunate, was needed, he left placed his bucye on . Waiting for the others to respond, his posture was straight, athletic, like that of a displined mandalorian, and that of a confident wrestler. He felt passionate, he wanted to do something, the best way to help his people was to become a successful bounty hunter, a mandalorian champion. One that was feared by everyone else except those on his side, he would need to train harder, and would need better equipment to prepare his journey.

[member="Von Kyux"]

Mandalore System

He didn't know how long it had been since the ship came into hyperdrive and headed off towards Mandalore. He had been so worried about his family on the surface and had hoped they were all right. They weren't on his side of the family as it was Mesh'la, Bree's parents, Mesh's son, and Marcus; however, they were all his family, that he loved very much, and he would give up a limb or two to extract them out of harm's way.

"Sir, we're approaching the planet," one of Vilaz's esteemed warriors said to him.

"Then get us out of lightspeed," was the Munin's order which was complied to.

As soon as they did, Vilaz could get a clear view of Mandalore. It truly was in turmoil, and everything was in Chaos. Never in the history of the Mandalorians had this ever happened to them. They had been scattered, near the verge of extinction, attacked, and many other things but neither of them was their own home planet having some inner conflict within itself and unleash its wrath upon her own warriors.

But now was the time to act and not be in disbelief.

"I want every man and woman to head towards the hangar and load up on the dropships. We're going to rescue as many lives that we can," he ordered, but then was stopped by another Munin clansmen.

"Alor, there are several non-Mandalorian vessels in orbit. Some of them belonging to the Silver Jedi."

The clansmen looked away as if in shame as he expected his Clan Leader to lash out on him. Yes, there were some fury in the Munin, but he focused more on saving his family and the others still entrapped on the planet; however, he did had judgement on what to do. "Have all batteries online and shields up, warrior. Send out a transmission to the Silver Jedi command ship and to other ones. I trust that you'll make the right decision, vod."

With that settled, the Mand'alor made his way towards the hangar where he would aboard a dropship to venture out to the discord happening on the terrain of Mandalore. He would also send out a commlink to [member="Mesh'al Dral"] and hoped that she would pick up his calling.

[member="HK-36"], [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

On mobile, so apologies for the short post.

The Liorre-class freighters had joined the battlecruiser, shuttles voyaging down over the surface as the Jedi began the effort to identify survivors and possible shelters. Amid which, the com-scan officer could be heard to announce, "Sir, there is a new Mandalorian ship entering orbit. Their shields are up and their weapon systems are on-line."

"Shall we raise shields, General?" The bridge officer this time.

A good question, but still not a provocation that the boy wanted to make. Not if it could at all be avoided. If that meant yielding the advantage to the Mandalorians, then for the time being it was the lesser of two evils. "If they were going to fire, they'd likely have done so by now."

A guess, but enough of one that he was going with it.

Signaling the com-scan officer again, the boy indicated his desire to broadcast another message out to the ships and planet below.

"This is the Silver Jedi Ship Dagobah. We are engaged in humanitarian aid lift. If you would like to direct our forces, we will obey your directives. If you would like us to depart, we will do so in peace. We mean only to assist, and can fight another day if that is your desire."

[member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Kresh Danner"]

Jak Skirata

J
Mandalore - Kyrimorut
Several Hours Post Eruption

Answers.

They were what was lacking.

Kyrimorut was a bustle of activity. As one of the few places confirmed to have taken limited damage it had become a staging ground for rescue efforts in Enceri, Cold Iron City, and Keldabe. It was also one of the Skirata strongholds since time immemorial. It was the first time in a long time that he wore his beskar'gam. It only felt right, being among his people the way he was now. With his older brother, the current head of the Skirata clan now in critical condition from a festering wound and declining mental state people looked to him for guidance within the clan, though even now he could feel the malicious intent from some of the other elders of his clan. With his black and blue armor many thought of as a joke due to his abandonment of the clan when they pledged themselves to the ways of Ra Viszla; His "Reliablity" was in question.

Maybe it was time for a change in color.

A Skirata Scribe dashed up to him holding a datapad in one hand, a medical case in the other. She was young, likely only recently completed her Verd'goten.

"Davin!"

He nodded and took the datapad she offered to him, "Have we found anything?"

"Crews haven't been able to get close enough to any of the volcanoes yet but what they have been able to see in preliminary data is that there is little chance that this has been natural. From their initial analysis of Manda'yaim's fault lines there are just too many instances of rapid upheaval and shifting for it to be chance that the force they produced would cause so many volcanoes to erupt. Its just too violent of a shift in too many plates."

"Do we have any hard evidence of that?"

"Not yet no..." Davin sucked his teeth. They were exactly in the same place much of the media was at this point. He could feel it in the Force that something was off about all of this though...

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Mandalore Airspace
Aboard the Ravana
w/[member="Marcus Lok"]

"I know..."

As the Marcus flew his ship over the Enceri Valley with skill and care, the young medic's blue orbs frantically searched the area below for any signs of life amongst the debris field left by the mud flow that had rushed down from the melted glaciers of the erupting volcanos nearby. Mesh's stomach fell and heart squeezed tightly in anguish as the very location of where her grandparents' homestead had been was no more... and she knew that Solus and Ka'ra Tor had been home. A comm call no more than thirty minutes prior to the disaster striking the homeworld of the Mando'ade had been made with them checking in for their weekly communication with their granddaughter.

Mesh'la brought her free hand up quickly to her mouth to stifle an audible cry that so wanted to come out as tears welled up in her eyes as well. She was trying to be brave and strong, especially in front of Marcus, well behind actually in the co-pilot seat. Between the personal losses and the pain of her broken ribs, it was hard. And now Valen was beginning to fuss... probably picking up on her raw emotions, but more so hungry. It had been hours since his last feeding.

"I've seen enough... Please get us out of here. I don't care where to, just away," she said with a pained voice, then slipped out of the seat and left the cockpit to find something to eat for her little guy and to let her tears fall.

At least the man had food in his galley. After finding a travel caf mug, Mesh'la filled it with blue milk. It would have to do as a sippy cup for now. There were fresh bananas and some rounded-oat cereal in a box that would serve for a baby-friendly meal.

As the little boy began to eat while sitting on her lap at the lounge table, Mesh complied a message to send out. She knew in her mother's condition it would be best to forward it to Vilaz. He'd know how best to tell [member="Briika Tor"] the tragic news. The young medic could only deal with her own pain right now, both physical and mental, as the shock was starting to wear off and reality was setting in. Life as she knew it, how the Mando'ade knew it, had just changed majorly.

To: [member="Vilaz Munin"]

Valen and I are okay thanks to Marcus, who got us out on the Ravana just in time, but the homestead is gone. I mean the bluff isn't there any more. Also, ner ba'buire have marched on.... their homestead was destroyed in the aftermath of the Sisters erupting. Buir will need to be told. I'll be in touch soon -

When he heard his comm beeping and revealed it had come from Mesh'la, the Munin exhaled a sigh of relief. His heart was content to hear members of his family that were safe and sound...but that wasn't entirely true. He still hadn't read Mesh's message. Vilaz read that her, Marcus, and Valen were in good conditions as it was all thanks to Marcus on getting them out alive; however, the same could not be said for Bree's parents. One of his hands rested on the top of his helmet as it was hard for him to swallow this fact.

They're dead?

It certainly was a dark and dreary day for Vilaz. He was close to Bree's parents, but not that close his beloved was to them. Everything seemed so well for him and his family. Both Vilaz and Bree were expecting a child of their very own and begin a new chapter of their life together. How could he go to Bree and inform her that her dear parents had marched off? How? Especially since she was a couple weeks nearing childbirth.

Right now his focus was on rescuing survivors. Later he would figure out how to tell Bree of the tragedy of her parents.

All eyes were set on the Munin Ranger that was conversing with the commander of the head Silver Jedi vessel. Apparently, they had come to offer humanitarian aid and nothing more or less than that. Perhaps if the Mandalorian raid on Ossus didn't happened, then this would turn out differently. Perhaps if their Clan Alor and Mand'alor didn't had a vendetta against the Jedi, then this would have a different story. The men and women of Clan Munin stood loyal to Vilaz, and would follow whatever path he led them.

"This is the only time you will be shown mercy from the Mandalorians, Jedi," the Ranger said to those affiliated to the Silver Jedi, "and you will leave Mandalorian territory immediately, or else each and every Mandalorian vessel in the system will open fire on you. That is all I will say."

With that the transmission was cut off, and all batteries were aiming at the cruisers of the Silver Jedi. A few minutes would be given to them to leave the system and Mandalorian space, and the Mandalorians thought that the Silver Jedi that had dared to show face would obey their orders. As for the other non-Mandalorian vessels, the Ranger still awaited for some communication to occur between the two parties.

[member="Mesh'la Dral"], [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], [member="HK-36"]

The small boy stood of the bridge of the battleship.

Below, the planet was in turmoil and, above, their ships were now pointing weapons at the people who had come to help ease the burden of the afflicted. "Take us out of orbit," the naval officer beside him barked.

"We leave without a shot fired," the youngling knight opined aloud finally. "All things being equal... I'll take that as a victory." At the very least, it suggested that the Mandalorians were not entirely blind in their sudden violent behavior. It suggested that there might still be some hope for a diplomatic solution of some kind. If they could figure out a way to communicate so that they could each understand the other.

Perhaps, when this was done, the boy would put in a call to [member="Alec Rekali"] and see if she could shed any light on the situation for him. Certainly, at no time in any of their adventures in the Kathol Outback had his being Jedi or her being Mandalorian seemed to be an issue. Strange, then, that suddenly the Mandalorians had adopted the word 'Jedi' as though it were a curse. There had been some inklings of something stirring. The incident at Ilum. The misunderstanding over Yavin 4. The Ossus debacle seemed to have set a new tone, however.

"Sir, what course shall we set?"

Looking up from his brooding, the small Anzat paused a moment before responding.

"Set course for Shri-Tal, and engage the hyperdrive when ready."

Perhaps a meeting with Master [member="Matsu Ike"] would shed some light on things. She was certainly more familiar with recent history than was he, having arrived in the present from many centuries before. En route, he would need to send a message to [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] to let the Grand Master know of their bloodless departure from Mandalorian space.

As the ships prepared to leave orbit, he was disppointed that they would depart without having had the ability to do what they had come to do, but... he hoped it gave some promise that the future need not be one of violence. Then again, if one went looking for enemies... they were likely to find them.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]​

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
A broadcast went out. It heralded the arrival of a Clan Rekali fleet comprising Mandalorian battleships and escorts of every kind. A massive Alor-class battleship surmounted the formation, but the aliit'buir's flagship was a smaller vessel: the Skira-class cruiser 'Like Hell', its aftermarket ablative plating heavily scarred.

Pretty standard deployment in force, when Clan Rekali wanted to make an impression. Nor were the legions of relief boats an unusual sight as they streamed from the Rekali hangars and headed downwell. No, the only really unusual thing was the fleet's positioning.

In escort formation around the SJO cruiser, transports, and medical ship.

On the bridge of the 'Like Hell', Alec tried to project confidence she didn't feel. She'd felt it all the way here. Now, not so much. Sitting back in the command chair, she crossed one leg over the other knee and steepled her fingers.

"Add me to the broadcast."

"Aye, alor."

She let out a slow breath. "This is Aliit'buir Alexa Tal'verda-Rekali, Alor of Clan Rekali. Our mission is to offer material relief to our vode on the ground during this state of emergency. It's become clear, however, that we have another task as well, one that touches on our honour as a people.

"Manda’yaim has been devastated by unknown means. Our Clan's prophet tells me that traitors were involved. I don't know climate engineering, I don't know how to solve this situation, but I know our vode on the ground need help urgently.

“It was that same impulse that brought a contingent of Silver Jedi here. One modest cruiser, two transports, one medical ship. They came to help even after Mandalorians torched their temple, led by our new Mand’alor, [member="Vilaz Munin"]. They were the better man today, and for that, they're risking death. Because Vilaz is preventing their medical aid from reaching the surface, and will destroy them all if they don't leave the system.

“Vilaz has been my friend for a very long time. We fought together in the Underground and for our people and for any number of other causes. But today he is wrong, and he's wrong in a very specific and important way.

“You do not put personal grudges ahead of the good of your people.

“Today the Silver Jedi, or at least one of them, demonstrate more honour than our Mand'alor, and that can't stand.

“Clan Rekali will fire on any ship which attacks the relief vessels. This is the only honourable course available to us. An alliance once existed between my grandfather and the Silver Jedi. We mean to honour that allegiance.”

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Jak Skirata

J
"Sir,"

It was odd to be called that. He was so used to just being called Davin...Then again, it was probably strange for them too. For so many years his brother had been Alor, but the way he was now...Well it begged the question, what would happen to clan Skirata? Who would take up the mantle as Alor of House Skirata? There were talks of someone from Clan Tetsuya becoming the new head, but many assumed it would be the younger Skirata, Davin. So they called him Sir. Not Davin, not Skirata, not Alor...Just Sir.

"Clan Munin has stopped the SIlver Jedi's ships from aiding in the search and rescue relief efforts."

"What?" Was that clan's hatred for the Jedi so blinding that he would let his own people drown in the ashes of their loved ones? Davin cursed under his breath.

"It seems that Clan Rekali has taken action as well..."

"Ready what men we have left. Those ships will get through, we're not too proud to receive a helping hand. It'll give us time to actually assess the damage. Speaking of, how is clan Tetsuya? I heard The Iron City suffered a massive avalanche."

"Ru has taken up efforts to dig out the city. They're also requesting aid but it looks like the Red Legion Remnants have taken up much of the relief efforts in places that are heavily damaged." He nodded. Kresh was a good man. He had met him once or twice in passing, often coming from interviews with huge news crews behind him. He nodded.

"We don't need to crowd the stars. If we can man two Dreadnoughts up there and a cruiser to aid clan Rekali and reinforce them if they need it that would be ideal. If not then..Direct as much aid as possible to Cold Iron City."

[member="Alec Rekali"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Vilaz Munin"]

To say that many were in disbelief would be the understatement of the year. No doubt would there be controversies and debates orbiting around this tragic event within ranks of the Mandalorians, and perhaps to foreign scholars of the Galaxy.

Was Vilaz right or wrong? What would've happened, in the long run, if Clan Rekali didn't interfered? Was it right for Alec to stand by the side of the Jedi and give them protection, or was it wrong of her to not acknowledge the orders of the Sole Ruler?

And what if...

"Very well, Alor Rekali. We will acknowledge and honor this act, for now," the Munin Ranger replied back to Alec.

What if the Munin ships did open fire on the Silver Jedi vessels? Was Alec bluffing?

Whether she was or was not, every Mandalorian didn't want to cause the potential of another civil war. This damage at hand was already too enough. Countless dead and injured along with the internal environmental damage that Mandalore was causing to itself. But this case wouldn't be left unfinished. There would be a sit down with not just Vilaz and Alec, but with the Mand'alor and the Alor'e council.

Now was the time to extract those on Manda'yaim off surface and engineer a way to counter against natural dangers of Mandalore.

[member="Alec Rekali"] [member="Davin Kal'Bith"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

"Prepare to make the jump to hyperspace."

As the naval officer beside him took command of the bridge, the young Jedi fell silent as he brooded over what questions he had. Or even how he was going to compose his report to the Silver Jedi on events as they'd transpired.

"Sir, we're receiving a transmission." The voice of the com-scan officer cut across the large room. "There's a large fleet coming in."

No doubt more of the weapons that the Mand'alor had threatened them with.

"They identify themselves as Clan Rekali."

As the tow-headed boy looked up, suddenly ships appeared from out of nowhere. One. Ten. Too many to count. Large, massive ships, which immediately blocked the view from out of the bridge windows.

Then, he heard the announcement.

“Clan Rekali will fire on any ship which attacks the relief vessels."

Odd fact: Anzat didn't have a heartbeat. Had he a beating heart, however, it probably would have skipped a beat just then. "This is baaaaaaaaad...." the child uttered, his hands grabbing hold of his tunic as he started to fidget back-and-forth in a motion reminiscent to the familiar 'pee dance' of childhood.

There were people hurt and dying on the planet below.

The goal was to offer them succor. Getting into a shooting match overhead was going to do nothing to further that goal, and only create more harm.

When he'd set down this path, he'd imagined three possibilities: 1) The Mandalorians would accept their aid. 2) The Mandalorians would tell them to leave. 3) The Mandalorians would shoot at them.

...Mandalorians shooting at each other hadn't been in the calculus.

Now he was freezing up, in a panic, and with absolutely no idea of what he was supposed to do to fix this.

"Very well, Alor Rekali. We will acknowledge and honor this act, for now."

...wait, what?

Still clutching onto this tunic, the small Anzat froze.

Did that really just happen?

"Uh... uh..." the boy stammered, as he tried to remember just what they'd been doing. "Move the medical ship back into orbit, and have the freighters take position over the major population centers."

And send Alec a Fete Present.

A BIG Fete Present.
[member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Davin Kal'Bith"] | [member="Alec Rekali"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom