Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasonal Fright Night on Endor | Halloween 2023

Tides of Change

Untitled-design-4.png

Fright Night on Endor
Halloween 2023

Halloween_Brush_Strokes_Melanie_Britt_Digitals40.png

On the forest moon of Endor, excitement fills the air. The Ewoks have decorated their treetop homes with festive decorations, stitched together spooky costumes, and prepared handmade candies and treats for a very special celebration: Hallowe’en!

On Hallowe’en, the Ewoks take part in a multitude of activities from games and dancing to feasts and trick-or-treating. It’s perhaps one of their most treasured traditions, and this year, they’ve invited anyone brave enough to take part in the spooky festivities. Bring your friends, your costumes, and plenty of candy - the time for Fright Night is here.

Untitled-design-2.png

OBJECTIVE I: Bright Tree Boogie
Bright Tree Village is the heart of the Hallowe’en festivities. The Ewoks have built a mighty bonfire to dance and cook by as the evening unfolds. Music fills the air, and dozens revelers have gathered beneath the stars to celebrate the holiday. Stop by, grab a bowl of hot food, and spend some time with friends new and old.

Untitled-design-3.png

OBJECTIVE II: Trick or Treat!
For those with a sweet tooth, Bright Tree’s denizens have decorated their homes and wait inside for brave trick-or-treaters to come knocking at their doors. They’ve even welcomed outsiders to the tradition; Feel free to decorate your personal ships and open them as pop-up trick-or-treat stops for the costumed celebrants! Make this a Hallowe’en to remember.

Halloween_Brush_Strokes_Melanie_Britt_Digitals28.png

~ Special thx to Srina Talon Srina Talon for her awesome dividers! <3 ~​

Last edited:

UPziCkk.png

Objective 1: Bright Tree Boogie Haunted House
Tags: N/A

Halloween_Brush_Strokes_Melanie_Britt_Digitals40.png
Ko had never been to the forest moon of Endor before given how far out it was. Although he couldn’t see it, he could feel the life and rich energy on the planet. The tall imposing trees saturated the moon with The Force. He was dressed up for the occasion. Wearing a rather cumbersome and boxy robot costume. He didn’t even bother to put any eye holes in the cardboard helmet. Currently the Kel Dor padawan was enjoying his time in the bright tree village entering a haunted house.

It was fun, but it wasn’t very scary at all. Since he could observe just about everything going on as he passed through and into the dark rooms. Also it wasn’t too difficult for him to even see through the walls. But it was fun to entertain the ‘spooky’ ewoks as they were scared when they tried. Eventually Ko noticed that there was a small firefolk up ahead. The small individual floating around and using their natural luminescence to look like a frightening floating skull.

Smirking under his mask Ko thought it would be fun to really act scared when they came up to him and shouted ‘boo!’ So once he turned a corner and noticed them fly up to startle him, the padawan gave a grand overreaction. However, he overdid it a bit and accidentally tripped back thanks to the bulkyness of his robot costume. Falling back onto his rear. “Oof!… Ow.” He said before leaning back up.

The small wistie let out a loud squeak of a gasp before dropping the skull and fluttering down to Ko. “Geez, I knew I was pretty scary but are you okay?” She asked, looking up at the padawan. “Huh? Wait a minute…” Suddenly she zipped up to more closely examine the costume. “You can’t see out of there can you, no wonder you fell over.”

Rubbing his sore hip, Ko listened to her explanation before letting out an amused chuckle. “That’s pretty observant of you. But I’m good trust me.” He said before getting himself up to his feet. Feeling the tiny wistie pushing against him to ‘help’ him back up. “Oh uh, thanks…” Ko said, not letting her ‘aid’ go unnoticed.

“You’re welcome, Hmmm… if you can’t see out of that I’m surprised you have been tripping your entire way here.” She wondered out loud, figuring that the padawan must just be really committed to his costume. Flying down she grabbed his to guide him. “Let me help you out of here so you don’t fall over anymore.” Ko was almost about to try and reassure her that he was fine but she seemed to reflexively shut him down. “Ah shhhh! I know what you're gonna say, and I refuse to let you stumble around and knock down all the decorations in here.” She explained with an uppity yet assertive tone as she guided out of the haunted house by tugging on his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom