Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frienemies?

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
tumblr_nut9u7Qadr1sr87yao2_500.gif
O R A X

After getting a message from a former Master of mine, Jericho, I was to team up with his apprentice who had successfully become a Master for what I had asked. I wanted Jericho because I had worked with him before. Instead, I was given, "The next best thing." Not sure about that since we already had some small beef about having a Master. The Dark Jedi we had been with for a while started something, but we never finished it.

Since then, I have become a Mandalorian, and have not been with this [member="Joza Perl"] since then. Now we had to work together. I was meeting her on the planet of Orax capitol city space port. I told her I would meet her at docking bay A-13. This was my mission, and I wanted help. So I set it up.

As far as I could tell, She was just supposed to be there to aid me. Not anything more. Not to take the place of a Master, or to take the place as my mother. She was aid. I won't lie. I am a little prideful about things like this. Nobody would replace those I cared for. but why was I worried she would replace someone? I barely knew her. Hell, we rarely saw each other. I don't have to worry about anything.

I adjusted my jacket with my hands for the millionth time as I saw port workers staring at me. Considering I was standing in an empty bay, it was weird. Prepared with my other gear, I flexed my right hand. The slight clinking of metal was clear with my cybernetic arm. The white and black metal arm clearly stood out from my dark blue hair, and my darker clothing. I hated my arm. It wasn't the one I lost on Echo'lya. However, it worked its purpose. It functions, and even did a better job of being durable. Part of me wanted my other arm replaced so I wouldn't look so off.

I shook my head as I could see a ship start to enter the bay. Righting myself. I breathed in, then out and relaxed a little before having to introduce myself.

Joza had been contacted by Jericho, the message coming as a bit of a surprise considering that the two hadn’t spoken for a while. There was no bad blood between the two as far as she could tell, but life had taken them in different directions since that day on Zeltros. She’d met Jericho as a young girl, her first contact with a trained Force sensitive. Since that day, the Lorrdian Master had become somewhat of an idol to her. He was a pillar of strength, a man who used his life to protect. Ruusan was the last time they’d seen eachother, the day she slipped further into darkness.

After stewing in the Darker Side of the Force for longer than she’d liked, Joza eventually decided to seek help. Her initial transition back onto Voss had been difficult, but the Silvers were there to help her. Still, she had to consciously remind herself of what waited on the other side lest she turn again.

Distractions were good. And going to meet Ventus in Jericho’s place would keep her busy. She hadn’t actually seen the Carrick boy in quite a while—what was he up to now? If Jericho took him on as an apprentice, he had to be strong.

As her ship landed, Joza breezed past her pilot and headed for the ramp.

“Am I coming with?” Ivan called out lazily, his tone implying that the Corellian was not keen on participating in whatever adventure was going on.

“Nah. Stay here with the ship. Keep ‘er company.” Reaching into the bust of her shirt, the pink tinted woman retrieved a cigarra. Lighting the tip with a small sprout of flame from her finger, she exited the ship and sauntered over towards the blue haired young man that seemed to be waiting for her.

“Ventus.” Taking a drag of her cigarra, she turned her head to the side and quickly blew out a small puff of smoke before turning back to appraise him. They were both half Zeltron, but it showed far more in Joza than in Zephyr. Funny how genetics worked like that. She was often mistaken for a full blood, while the Carrick boy here took more after his father…in skintone at least. Joza didn’t know too much about Xander other than his name and rank. “You look well.”

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Looking at the woman who came off of the ship, her pink skin, and flaming hair was clearly visible. We were opposites you could say. Smoking as she walked up, calling me by my code name that I have used for a time. She probably knew my real name anyways. Sassy as can be from when I last remember seeing her. It felt like forever ago. I stood there with my arms folded as she spoke. My wellbeing was noticed upon. Nodding my head, I decided to respond in light.

"As you do."

Opening my arms, I offered my hand in a shake. I needed to be a little more formal than closing off myself. I never knew who she may be, or what she could do if I wasn't open about meeting with her.

"I apologize of having Jericho contact you. He said that you would be better suited to aid me. For that, I will return the favor should you need something."

I might as well open up with that. I wanted to be on good graces with many people. Joza happened to be one of them. She was in all intents and purposes, my superior. I already had a few run ins with people being before me in the pecking order. I would rather not mess that up this time. Since I caused the inconvenience of her coming out here, I owed her. It was only right.

"Any questions for me before we set forth?"

[member="Joza Perl"]

As Zephyr offered his hand to shake, Joza brought the cigarra to her lips and left it there. She grasped his hand with her right one—cybernetic, though covered in pink synthflesh—and gave him a firm shake.

“Ah,” As she released his hand, Joza removed the cigarra from her mouth and slotted it between two pink fingers. “Don’t worry about that.” In truth, she was curious to see what this boy—son of Xander and Maya Carrick—could do. And seeing as how this was his mission, she had no qualms about letting him lead, herself lending support when needed. “But thank you. I’ll remember that.” She gave him a small, careful smile.

“Yes, actually.” Clearing her throat against her fist, Joza peered at Zephyr quizzically. She noted his height, his physique, and the cybernetic arm. After finding herself in so many combat scenarios, the Zeltron had found herself looking at both her allies and potential opponents in such a way. Something she figured any seasoned combatant would do. “Run this mission by me again?”

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Our metallic hands clanked together and squeezed for a moment as we shook. The slowly burning stick in her mouth with a trail of smoke rising. I had no problems with people smoking. I just never found a need for it. Never liked it. Either way, She did mention that I wouldn't have to worry about the deal with owing her. In all honesty, I was a man of my word. Or at least, I tried to be to the best of my ability. If I said I would help her in the future, then I would. I guess you could say I was more honorable than others who might be in the same field of work I was in. It wasn't pretty.

I didn't speak about the deal again. There was no need. We both knew silently the offer would stand, and likely would be unofficial. Either way, she continued. Asking me to go over the mission now. She likely knew what was happening, but wanted a quick briefing, or just a refresher. Either way, it was a good idea just to get on the same page. Teamwork required good communication. Without it? Nothing.

"I need to gather a few of the shards that have not been turned into the Iron Knights, or already have a form that walks around the place. I need brand new ones that have not been, for the lack of a better word, picked already."

I looked around, seeing various robotic like entities around here already. I wasn't too sure about the concern that she might have here, but any one of these could be an Iron Knight, or a Shard in general. As well, we were almost literally stealing a sentient person's life from them. Not sure if that counted as slavery if I was taking them, then "experimenting" on them was considered rude, and against any laws. So we might run into trouble with the law.

I would assume she would get this, unless she decided to ask about it, I would leave it at that.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Joza nodded slowly, exhaling a bit of smoke through a crack in her lips. She understood the mission and what they were here for as Jericho had briefed her. Still, she wanted to hear Zephyr’s take on things. Not that she didn’t trust Jericho, but it was always good to go over information and to make sure that they were on the same page. Especially when heading into a potentially dangerous scenario, it was good to be clear on the task at hand.

“Hm,” Flicking a bit of ash from her cigarra, she held it low near her waist. “I suppose it goes without saying that we should be careful.” Sweeping her hand to the side in a large gesture, she addressed Zephyr. “Lead the way, Carrick. I’ve got to ask though, what do you plan on using them for?” Her question was moreso out of curiosity than accusation.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
She stood there for a moment. Likely thinking it over, and was coming to the facts. This could be more dangerous than it seemed. Sure, there was always something that complicated things. I thought a simple operation would be going down, and I ended up losing my arm. Anything can change in a moment, and it might not be in your favor. Sure, there were con's and pros to having a cyber arm, but I wanted my skin back. My limb back. Not a replacement. Either way, I would have to grow used to it soon, or I will lose it.

Nodding to her, I unclipped the strap holding onto my blaster and pulled on it very slightly to loosen it from the holster. Should I have to draw on it, I didn't want to have too many things in the way from me protecting myself. I had hidden my lightsaber on my body. Really it was under my jacket attached to a harness on my back. Very easy to grab onto it either from the bottom or top. The whole idea was to keep at least one weapon with me should things get hairy.

As Joza motioned for me to lead the way, I nodded my head as she then asked while I turned towards the doors and began to walk. Her question was about what I wanted to do with this shard. Well, in all honesty, I couldn't tell her the entire truth. She was still in the ship for now. I didn't want to be distracted by her, and I didn't want her to find out what I was doing. She wouldn't like it. I gave her an answer that was close to the truth, but not completely.

"There are shards who choose to have bodies, and those who are forced. I want to try and create one so I can train, or use it on missions as an ally that can be disguised as a droid. We both know how those who aren't quite the light, or the dark act."

So many times Dark Jedi, and even neutral Jedi like myself, Joza, and even Jericho hid the truth from others for one reason or another. She likely knew I was hiding one small detail, but for both of the ladies' sake, I won't be exposing that ever. We walked out into the hall as I was finishing my words, and started to head towards the exit of the space port.

"We will have to take a small shuttle ride into the mountains to coordinates I was given for possible places to find shards that have not been exposed. So let's try and blend in a little."

Sure, we could act as brother and sister. Both of us had exotic hair colors, and I could easily come up with the reason that my father was human, and our mother was Zeltron, which is true for both of us. However, I doubt she would want to play the lover role because that would require a little bit more teamwork, and come with fake actions of affection. Not sure how she carried herself about it. So I would let her deal with that, and I would go along with it for now.

[member="Joza Perl"]

She nearly snorted, waving her cigarra-laden hand in dismissal. Not that she was trying to ignore his explanation, but his response was expected. Why else did people go after shards? Some would say that it’s even a form of slavery, if you wanted to bring sentience into this. Joza herself was still fuzzy on the whole situation, but she eyed the young man with scrutiny for a few moments before taking another drag of her cancer stick.

“Figured.”

Her voice rode on an exhale of smoke, and she shook her head once. “Yes, I do know. You know why I’m here, don’t you?”
Of course she was suspicious. People kept things hidden for a reason, and Joza wasn’t one to outwardly pry. She might slip into his mind if she truly thought something horrible was about to go down, but typically a lightsaber worked better in that situation. Hopefully it wouldn’t turn to anything aggressive or violent, but the woman often over-thought situations.

Time to reign herself in.

“Alright then, to the shuttle.” She began moving again, glancing towards the Mandalorian. “No offense, but I’m not sure that we’d be able to blend in very well. You, maybe. But myself?” At that thought, she flipped her hood over to cover her head. Pink skin and vibrant red hair were hard to miss. “You’re part Zeltron, aren’t you? Half?” It was a guess she’d cobbled together from his hair and alleged parentage. She didn’t know the Carricks that well.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
She thought I would be forcing shards to become a droid that I would train with, and beat? No. That was not the entire purpose. These beings had immense knowledge. Much like Jericho, I wanted knowledge. Much like the old saying, it is power. As well, I wanted to do many thing before I perished into the void. If I were to help just one person in this galaxy, and change them into something honorable, something better, then it would be well worth it. To do that, I needed to know how. I wanted to know how. Even more so, I wasn't going to be stealing anyone. It may seem that way just because I had a darker signature. It wasn't true. I was honorable. Correction, as much as I could be.

Joza then began to cover herself up. I was curious as to why when the people here ranged with various skin types, and various species. Either way, it just made her seem more shady if she was covering everything up. I mean, a man in a black trench coat with a hat, sunglasses, and walks with a limp inside is probably going to get more looks than the woman who is dressing as a normal person. Either way, I just shook my head with a shrug at her words.

"Yes. Mother is Zeltron, and honestly, I am a third. My father is Human and Arkanian Mix."

Taking a look around as we were slowly reaching the shuttle on our walk there, I cracked my knuckles by enclosing my fist with my other hand and squeezing. Doing the same with the other as I continued to speak.

"As much as it may be easier to blend in, do you think a human with blue hair looks stranger than a Zeltron walking around?"

Walking up to the shuttle that was sitting there waiting for anyone to try and take a ride, I then opened the door for her, and allowed Joza to enter the vehicle first. Entering the shuttle myself, I then spoke to the one driving this thing.

"Take us up to the mountains if you will. Pay you extra to make it snappy."

[member="Joza Perl"]

A certain decisiveness wafted from the Zephyr, and perhaps that was good. It would keep both of them on their toes, but typically teams worked better together when there was a layer of trust between the two. Perhaps he had something he wanted to say, but left it unsaid for one reason or another.

“I see.” He was a third Zeltron? Perhaps his mother was mixed like herself then, and it brought to mind just how much Zeltron could have been in his mother to make him a third rather than a half. Genetics worked in strange ways though, and it wasn’t uncommon for children to look more like one parent then the other when two different races produced offspring. Joza’s own father was a Corellian human, but she ended up looking more like her pureblooded pink mother. In terms of personality, it was quite the opposite.

When he prompted her concerning blending in, she only shrugged. “I’ve seen stranger things wandering about.” Idly she adjusted a few loose tendrils of hair to appear neater as they spilled down her shoulders. The beginnings of a smile twitched her lips. “I know a man with violet hair. Not sure if it’s died though.” It was possible that Ventus knew the Pirate King, Aedan Miles as well. Either way, she was trying to make light conversation.

As he opened the shuttle, Joza tilted her head in a light bow of thanks before making herself comfortable. The driver simply nodded as his two passengers settled in before the shuttle lifted off towards the mountains.

“So, Zephyr, right?” She started, pausing to confirm that she had his name right. “How did you meet Jericho?”

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
I have seen a man with violet hair, but it was only once. While he seemed to be on our side, he was known as the "Pirate King" Having a fleet of his own as well. Clearly he had power, and was sitting well. Knowing him on a personal level? No. I simply nodded my head. Sure, there were people with different hair colors, and that's fine, but I didn't see the point in making him part of the subject. Either way, I let it slide and moved it out of mind as we entered the vehicle.

With the driver taking us off, She asked me for the correct term of my name. And questioned how I met Jericho. I smiled a little as she asked that.

"Prying aren't we? Yes. People call me Zeph, and you can if you want."

I looked out the window for a moment. Remembering as I had watched the mentioned Master of ours beat my father in a controlled fight. I had never seen my father lose a fight, and he mentioned that Jericho was the only one who has ever defeated him in combat. Honest or not. Explaining what happened, I faced Joza again.

"In a tournament of the Silver Jedi, My father took part. He fought Jericho, and lost. Jericho has been the only one to defeat my father, and because of that, I asked my father about him. How he was beaten. Instead of answering me, he gave me the man's contact information. To which I began my training, and a lust of knowledge."

I smiled a little and looked down at my boots. Remembering how we had gone to explore a place that hadn't been occupied for a few hundred years. Only to discover... something more. After that, I knew why he defeated my father, but I would never share that. Instead, I found myself questioning the force, and how many people saw it. Hence my leaving of the Silver Jedi Order, and rarely interacting with those with them.

"How did you meet him? I am sure your's is better than mine."

[member="Joza Perl"]

Joza clicked her tongue at the comment. “More along the lines of idle conversation. And alright, Zeph.” If she wanted to pry, she'd already be poking around his mind--but that was invasive and rude, as far as her standards went. She flashed him a wry grin from behind the cigarra. When he seemed to lapse into thought, she let him be and crossed one leg over the other, settling into a more comfortable position for herself.

She listened patiently to his explanation, and back was that lopsided grin on her face. She laughed softly, not for his father’s defeat but for Jericho. “Aye, that sounds like him alright. An expert at combat that man is. I bet it was one hell of a fight.” She had no doubt that it was. Seeing a fight between two powerhouses was always enthralling, especially if one of them was the Lorrdian combat Master.

Their meeting seemed to have touched Zephyr, if the way his expression drifted off into thought was any indication. Jericho had an impact on him, as he’d had an impact on her. Literally.

“Well…ah…” She physically shifted in her seat, a stutter in her otherwise composed demeanor as she thought back to how she met Jerbear. “It was on Zeltros. To this day I’m still not sure what he was doing there, but I was…6? 7? I accidentally ran into him on the streets of Pleasure City, literally. And he…accidentally punched me in the face.” Perhaps a bit unconsciously, one of her hands drifted across her cheek and over her nose where he’d first struck her. Surprisingly, a small, genuine smile tilted her lips at the memory. “It was the start of many broken noses from Jericho, none of them accidental.” This alluded to her subsequent training, where the fists flying towards her face were all intentional. It had taken her an embarrassingly long time to block them.

“So….yeah. That’s how I met ‘Jer.” She flicked a bit of ash from her cigarra before placing it back between her lips. “Joined up with the Sanctum when I was a teenager, partially to seek him out. I can assume he’s tossed you around like a ragdoll too?” She ask with a hint of amusement, eyes glinting brightly in the otherwise dim light of the shuttle.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Joza agreed with Jericho being able to fight. It was clear in the way he acted, and carried himself that he wasn't one to be tested. Sure, it was a challenge to fight him, but there was always a bigger fish. After a moment, Joza explain how she had met "Jer" as a child, and their incident was him punching her nose accidentally. I smirked at that. Never in a million years would I think that Jericho would be clumsy and do that. It was there that she mentioned that any other following punches were meant as training, and on purpose. It was good. She was taught how to fight.

However, she asked if I was tossed around like a Ragdoll. Not sure if it should be sad or be grateful that I wasn't.

"Not really. Training under my father who has only been beaten by him, and a Mother who was a Healer with the Silver Jedi, I don't think his priority was about fighting. Even as an apprentice, I was capable of myself."

Training I mostly learned from my father, slight lightsaber improvements from Isley, and Jericho. Otherwise, the rest was just force based, or to be able to control my emotions. I was an emotional fighter. It was how I was. I used my raw feelings in their purest form to aid my fighting. Jericho seemed the same way, but could control it with great practice and efficiency.

​"It was control. Discipline. I was very hasty and rushing into a lot of situations that could have ended very poorly for me. He helped me to control myself."

While he may have not been on the top of the lessons for that, he started it. He made me realize I had mistakes that needed to be fixed, and habits that needed to be changed. Headstrong even. Now I was almost a completely different person. Still raging fires within me, but I controlled it. Acted like an adult, and had the general "leadership" values taught to me from various people.

Either way, It was kind of strange to talk about our master.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Joza nodded slowly as Zephyr spoke about learning control over combat.

“You’re right. Proper fighting skills can be taught easily enough, but learning to contain yourself is just as important. Maybe even moreso.” She shifted, removing the cigarette from her lips and weaving her hand beneath her robe, snubbing the lit end against the wrist of her prosthetic arm. “It’s part of what separates us from Sith.”

At the very least, she felt a bit more kindred with the blue haired youth. Joza knew what it was like to suffer from a lack of self-discipline. Though she operated as more of a rogue than a Jedi, the Zeltron had realigned her morals and knew how to handle herself better.

“Been a while since I’ve seen Jericho. Wonder what he’s up to.” Her voice took on a thoughtful turn as the shuttle jostled to a stop. They’d passed the time with conversation quite nicely, and at least the trip hadn’t been boring. The driver glanced back at them as he lowered the ramp, his expression not impolite but held a hint of urgency to it.

“Looks like this is our stop.” Joza rose from her seat, taking the time to smooth out the fabric of her cloak before departing from the shuttle. They’d landed in the mountains as Zephyr had requested, which towered around them sans for the small dirt clearing they had landed in. Several caves burrowed deep beneath the hills as well, the environment being rocky all around.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Joza agreed. I think most of the differences between our training with Jericho was that he was training her from scratch, while I had a slight head start at my age. It made it a little bit easier for me to continue in my training. Even more so when she mentioned that the difference between us and the Sith, was our control over our darker sides. Not letting it consume us. Feeling a bit of silence between us, she then brought up the question I was thinking as well. What was Jericho up to. Honestly, he was either training himself, after more knowledge by going to various places, or he was deep into a datapad reading up on the newest things to come across the market.

It was when the shuttle stopped, Joza then opened the door to exit. I then exited the vehicle as well. As the wind buffed my hair, I shivered a little from the heated shuttle. I took a hold of the credit chip in my pocket, and then reached through the vehicle to pay the man for our trip.

"Keep the change."

Closing the door, I then knocked my enclosed fist on it twice. The shuttle then took off towards the city once more. As for getting back, I guess we would have to call a taxi? I shrugged my shoulders and started to walk towards the mountain. Reaching over to my right arm, I tapped my wristband twice. Turning on the HDSS device. A hologram projected itself along my forearm. Moving my fingers in various ways moved the map that was then projected.

"So we are here. Elevation at just under seven thousand feet. We need to get to the entrance which is in about five hundred feet up. Its also just a little north west of us. Just a small hike."

Tapping my wrist again, the hologram shut off. Looking over to Joza, I then smirked.

"You look fit enough for a hike."

[member="Joza Perl"],

She nodded vaguely as Zephyr announced that the entrance would be a bit of a way’s up, figuring that perhaps the shuttle couldn’t handle the higher altitude or that it would be exceedingly difficult to land in.

Joza nearly balked at the following comment, but kept the reaction inwards. Instead, she laughed.

“Flirting a bit early, hm? I wouldn’t worry about my physique if I were you.” She tilted her head over her shoulder to look at the young man, suppressing an eye roll at his smirk. Teenagers. Though bringing to mind her teen years, Joza hardly had the right to speak on that topic.

“North west…” Turning her head back to re-orient herself, she spied a small footpath in the right direction. It looked sparsely traveled, but wove its way through the jagged outcrop of rocks that appeared more frequent the higher you went. At least, that’s what her eyes told her. “Shall we? Provided I can handle the strain, of course.” A smirk tickled her lips as she gestures towards the path.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Flirting? I guess you could say I did a little of that. Yes, she was a nice looking woman, but I don't honestly think it would be more than just friends or acquaintances. I could tell how others felt through force empathy, but for the woman's sake, I didn't press it. I didn't honestly want to feel this woman's feelings. However, I could tell in the slightest laugh that she felt something wrong. Either way, I rolled my own eyes as I answered her. She may have taken it as a front towards her. In a way, I guess it was? Sometimes, I wasn't even sure why I acted a certain way.

"Last time I went 'hunting' I was dealing with old men. Its nice to have someone who can keep up with me."

Either way, as Joza then faced in the direction we needed to go, She motioned forward with a sly smirk and a comment about being able to withstand the punishment of a hike. I just shook my head and walked past her. Walking forward, I looked down towards my feet to make sure I wouldn't trip over any rocks or the gathering of loose foliage.

"I wouldn't put it past you to deal with the strain. Considering you know your way around a man."

Did she really think I didn't know about her Dance studio? I collected knowledge, and I worked to gather information to have something on my side in my conversations, or confrontations with various people. Joza was a Zeltron at heart. It wasn't hard to figure out one of them had a personal Dance studio on the holonet. My voice though wasn't meaning to come out rude, or harsh. I was stating fact. I likely would be slapped for it now that I thought about it, but the thought came a little too late for me to take back my words.

"Can't blame you though. I am much like you."

I was part Zeltron. I knew what it was like to want pleasure. I wanted it just as much as anyone else. Considering the little "tests" with how men think about sex every 6 seconds, I am not sure how much of that is true. It was hard to control myself at times. I even went and got with her on our first meeting. I didn't regret it, but I found out later she wasn't all that into me. Since then, I have always felt just a little off in the relationship department.

[member="Joza Perl"],

"I wouldn't put it past you to deal with the strain. Considering you know your way around a man."

Typically that line would have earned him a slap, but for some reason she found amusement in it. Zephyr was neither malicious nor her enemy, and as such he did not mean any harm. Perhaps, if others were around she would’ve been sterner with him. Instead, she laughed, removing the cigarette from her lips as she did so.

“Oh honey, it’s not just men, I can assure you.”

Flicking some of the ash from her cigarette, Joza flashed him a wry grin. Some women, she discovered, could put men to shame when it came to their ferocity where bedroom antics were concerned.

“You should stop by the studio some time, perhaps I can give you a lesson in endurance.”

Heartbeat House was heavily advertised and had attracted, yes, some legitimate male dancers looking to learn. Those classes were typically held separately from the women’s so as to not make the ladies uncomfortable. Though there was the occasional insincere man who only showed up to leer, Joza handled them just fine by promptly kicking them to the curb.

Whereas her offer was concerned, it was merely teasing. But if Zephyr did want a good cardio workout, she offered a sort of bootcamp class that focused on fast-paced dancing. A low chuckle bubbled from her lips at that thought as she was legitimately enjoying the banter.

“So, Zeph, got a special lady in your life? Or ladies rather, seeing as how you’re part playboy?” It was no secret that they owed part of their blood to the promiscuous Zeltron ways. She wasn’t too sure of his origins, but Joza herself had been raised on Zeltros and only really understood Zeltros for most of her youth. When she’d become involved in an off-world romantic entanglement, things had gone sour once she cheated on him. It was a lesson in cultural diversity, that was for sure.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Not just men? That meant a lot of different things. Bisexual? Hell, it could even be pansexual. With how Zeltrons were known around the galaxy of being able to drink anyone under the table then rock your world at the end of the night, I wouldn't be surprised. Hell, my own mother had been with a few people when she was with my father. After their marriage though, it seemed like she kept to him. Yes, I had those natural instincts as well. I did find myself looking at attractive women. But I never went after those emotions.

Correction.

I had gone after those primal instincts before. And that ended up with me being left behind for someone else. Was I upset? A little considering my raising had been about controlling yourself, and not letting your emotions control you. I guess I took it a little too far and applied it to every aspect of life. I was a little surprised as I walked on to hear Joza offer for me to join her little dance studio. Sure, I knew that some men like to dance just so they could have some exercise. Shrugging my shoulders, I responded.

"I won't promise, but I'll take a look."

Endurance? Did she feel like I wasn't good enough to be under the sheets? Eh. Part of my "manly" instinct was to argue about it with her and maybe show her that I was good enough, but the other part was that I just met her. I wasn't all about screwing everything that lived. Nor doing that just for the sake of having fun, or to prove a point. Then the question of if I was seeing anyone, or many, considering I was part Zeltron.

"Had someone. Yes. A while back I got together with a girl, but we just drifted after that. Otherwise, no."

I then shook my head and looked at her with a questioning look. Why would she be asking me that? Was she offering? And if she was, why in the hell with me?

"Why don't you answer your own question for me. And why ask that in the first place?"

I got a little smirk on my face as we continued to walk. Looking down at my bracelet once more and activating to see the direction we needed to go. Still speaking to the woman.

"It's not like you would want to join the list of ladies I keep on booty call."

[member="Joza Perl"]

Joza hummed knowingly as Zephyr mentioned that he and his potential partner had drifted. “It happens. Sometimes things just don’t work out.” Not every encounter was meant to be, regardless of how sexual it was or wasn’t. Initial bursts of attraction almost always faded, some into nothingness.

A brow arched as he threw the question back at her. “What, is it so wrong to want to get to know a fellow half-Zeltron? Besides, it usually embarrasses people.” Raising her arms, she layered both palms at the back of her head and looked up in thought. “Nothing stable, no. Was sort of together with this one guy, but Zeltrons will be Zeltrons.” She neglected to mention that that one guy happened to be a Sith Lord. In her defense, she hadn’t know that when they began seeing each other—but it wasn’t as if she didn’t find out.

At the mention of booty call, Joza burst out laughing. Not to make fun of him, but it wasn’t something she expected to come from his mouth. Letting the laughter trickle off, she sent a hand through her hair to push it back and gave him a grin. “Contrary to popular belief, I don’t try to bang every man I come across. And as for your list, I’d like to see it sometime. Maybe compare it to mine, see how much overlap there is.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom