Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendship is a Chainsaw Revving (Venefica)

[member="Darth Venefica"]

The revving of the chainsword came to her ears as she was standing there. In the remains of the swamp and debris while wearing her singlet dress from her auntie Rave. The bright pink matched her hair as the stain resistance let the droplets of blood and gunk roll off of her. The revving of the chainsword getting louder while she wielded it dancing around in a circle. "LA LA LALALALALALA LA LA LA LALA LA" She was skipping as the sword bit into the thing coming at her the remains of a swamp rat thing who had tried to mess with her hair and food. She was here for her master and walking in the dress around the swamp was sure to attract her as she remembered her mothers telling her the rules. 'You only talk with your master, don't eat strange plants unless you see her do it and above all remember that your family loves you.... and mommy can eat her face if she tries to harm you.' Bundori nodded her head to that while she kept skipping and stopped looking at one of the creatures while she paused. Her hand clutching the hilt of the sword in front of herself and large blue eyes watched him.

The sounds of the weapon danced through the swamps, sending smaller creatures into hiding while attracting the attention of the predators. As she watched from behind a moss covered tree, the Sith Lady wondered to herself which of Dagobah's predators would give into their curiosity and come investigate the noise. Judging by the location her potential Apprentice had chosen, the famed Dragonsnake would not pay a visit since they haunted the more deeper waters of the swamps. However, Swampslugs, bogwings, and Pikobis would no doubt be attracted, since this is where they enjoyed hunting for their prey. So far they had remained distant and judging by the way the girl swung the chainsword, they were wise to do so.
After seeing enough of the display, she stepped around the tree heading toward the girl; her eyes calculating and observing with what she had to work with. It was no secret that the Sith Lady refused to pluck Apprentices from the Academies or Temples but elected to choose those that were unique. Or in this case, she had been chosen by this girl. Darth Venefica mentally applauded this girl's bravery. Most did not invite themselves to be in her presence. Many things could be associated with the Sith Lady; but none more kept people at a distance than her unpredictable nature. And she preferred it that way.
"Impressive display with that weapon," she said taking up residence a few feet behind the girl. "I've never seen a weapon employed by a Sith before. It's rather unique....as is the one that wields it. I am Darth Venefica but I'm sure you already know that since you have personally asked for me. Tell me pretty thing, what makes you worthy enough to learn from me?"
[member="Bundori"]​

Her eyes stopped searching as the sounds vanished, thoughts racing and slowly when she heard the voice Bundori turned. Small splatterings of blood on her face like droplets from a mist. She was looking in at the full sight of the master and she stepped forward when asked to speak. Her face showing the mask of giddy girly gushy happiness that could come from trusting an adult... Or at least as far as most knew. Her mothers were famous or infamous.... Usually known on sight same as her and her sister Minerva... it was strange but they had been with the Fringe and gotten that treatment. From the thrones of Soledad and Rakata beta on the far edge of the galactic disc.

"Because I am incredibly cute and adorable and you need me. Someone you can take and corrupt, twist and mold into a version of yourself. So that there will be someone else like you in the world, someone just as dangerous, just as nasty and cruel as you. So you can look into a dark mirror and live with yourself." She said it straight and rehearsed, her mother was psychotic... cannibalistic but she also knew people when she met them... She hadn't met Venefica but she generally found most sith were the same way, once they came in the room they all wanted to feel things and she being the consumer had picked up on that.

That this potential master was dangerous didn't cross her mothers mind, no it crossed Bundori's mind but she continued to stand there and face her. Let her look upon her potential apprentice who had been trained by Matsu Xaingu and Lucian Cordel. Her godparents and family in Darth Arcis who had been her uncle and taught her some magics. She let her eyes shimmer as she worked subtly an illusion with a pulse of the darkside to have them seem larger... larger and more blue if that was possible while she looked up at her master holding the blade at the hilt. "It is a sith sword able to deflect lightning, carve through leviathans hide and was used to kill L'lotek a god. My mommies gave it to me and uncle Arcis taught me how to do magics."

"A bold statement," Darth Venefica began, then added, "Allowing me to corrupt...mold...and transform you to be mirror image of myself."
The possibilities were limitless. Here was girl who actually was offering herself up to the Dagobah Sith. Most would view this girl as ignorant, or just as mentally unstable as the Sith Lady herself for doing so. But to Darth Venefica, the girl was intelligent and wise to make the offer. Darth Venefica rolled the idea through her mind as she looked upon the sword. It was not only a beautiful weapon but well crafted. And according to the girl, it could reflect lightning. A short pause in her thinking was overridden by a thought of testing that theory. In the end, she took what the girl said as fact.
"The Force....it seems....is strong within you. I can sense it....taste it even."
Darth Venefica put her hands behind her back, interlocking them together and began to pace back and forth in front of the girl. She had yet to come to a decision if she was willing to take this girl on as her Apprentice. Darth Venefica was choosy in who she felt was deserving to be trained under her. Had this girl offered herself up at one of the Sith Academies or Temples, the answer would absolutely been no. She despised the teachings and the teachers there. However, the girl had chosen Dagobah to make her offer. Wise girl.
"Tell me.....why should I bother with you and waste my time in training you? What makes you unique and stand out from the rest that have offered themselves to me?"
[member="Bundori"]​

There was a look at the woman though as she stood there with a smile on her face. "Well" There was more of a smile as she slowly played with the sword and held it in her hand reverse grip for the time with the blade activating as the engine revved. She could feel the darkside of the world while thinking about the answer with her blade going onto her shoulder and the side resting there with the engine still going. "Well I do have some training within the realms of sith magic like illusion. I am the acolyte that shall never age as it were and will forever be young and pretty." Her smile though was there as she walked forward in her small dress. "Also I am untouched by the sith, a darkside virgin who has never known their teaching. My mother is evil from somes point of view... Really she just enjoys consuming people so I have only learned about the darkside from her and my other mommy Dharma who has raised me to be pure as a royal family should be."

Untouched by Sth teachings, well that was reason enough to train the girl. Darth Venefica had forgone taking any more Apprentices that were associated with or partially trained by the One Sith. Their teachings, ideals, and philosophies no longer coincided with hers. She was Sith herself, and would always be Sith, but the cloth she had been cut from had withered to tatters with the last thread plucked to create her. The new cloth, well, was not fit to wipe the backside of a bantha.
"Very well....I will take you as my Apprentice."
As was her personal traditional after accepting one that pledged themselves to her and her teachings, a small test was given. It was no easy tasks she gave, for the tasks where more about the Apprentice's future success than it was for her own pleasure. Well, she received some pleasure from it.
"A test. One of loyalty and one of how well you follow simple directions," she said with a smile.
"There is a village of Hapan Tesh not far from here.....they have wronged me as a young girl....wipe them out....all of them."
[member="Bundori"]​

There was a look of excitement on her face when she learned she had been accepted as her masters apprentice and she danced a little to herself with a grin. "oh yay me." She was clapping a little jumping up and down in place as she was listening to what her master wanted her to do. TO prove herself and clearing out a village of people sounded like so much fun while she stopped and nodded her head. "Yep yep their going to get to enjoy the sweet embrace of death." She started heading off looking for the village in the wrong direction and then corrected herself with a small smile on her face making a great show beofre sh was continuing forward humming to herself. "Gong to kill me some people good."

For many years since her 'rescue' from Dagobah she had planned the demise of that village; and all those that lived there. It had been years since she returned and a generation of new villagers would have replaced the old. But suffer the sins of their Fathers they will face. Her revenge on them was forthcoming, and a part of her felt robbed from conducting it herself. However to watch them die by the hands of an unknown would feel her with better joy than if she cut them down herself.
Darth Venefica remained on the outskirts of the village, her hilt held firm in her hand. If any of them tried to escape, she would cut them down; not kill them but wound them and watch her Apprentice finish them off.
[member="Bundori"]​

Killing an entire village didn't seem fair as she was standing there now. Getting led the way and thinking how best to do it while she set the sword down for a moment getting cloth and leaves to wrap around the blade and hide that it was a sword. Her attention went to the look she needed to give when it came to what she was going to do while she ran at a tree getting the wind knocked out of herself and the dress torn a little. Some blood here, mud there and she looked like she had gone through hell while using the rest to cover up small pits and traps in the swamp. Sharpened reeds sticking out before she was heading in and leading them out to the traps. She continued to work before heading in and setting up more booby traps they could fall into before she was running into the center of the village and crying with one hand cradling her arm covered in mud and bruises. THe people coming out to see as slowly she went to work getting them to go out to the swamp with her in the dark as slowly the bobby traps claimed several of them with more being led or injured in the paths of predators. The little girl limping back to the village alone in the long game as she took her time going from house to house with the children and slowly there were parts of them strewn about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom