Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Friends Wanted

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Aww yea I'm hopping in on this craze.

Been slowly getting back into writing Iris after a couple of failed attempts, and this time I feel I got a pretty good groove. So, background and idea splurge go!

1. She's a doctor, damnit. Medical school was no joke, but she finished it and is now actually a doctor. She's the type to run a free clinic if she was so inclined, but she more just travels around to help people who might need it in places where they need it the most (I'm looking at you Denon.)

2. She was a Jedi Shadow in the war. She spent a good chunk of it trying to kill people who'd end up being a threat through typical assassinations and such, which left it's own trauma for her. Detaching herself from killing eventually caught up, and now she's trying to finally face that and be able to hold her lightsaber again and be a Jedi. Perhaps your investigating that, know her from it, some other bit. She went by Aurorae Aurorae and had some colored contacts and skin patches so the obvious burn scars she has weren't there.

3. She still is a Jedi. Never once has that stopped being a thing, she just wanted to finish off that doctorate so she could help out with the Halls of Healing on Coruscant. She heals, she feels, but most importantly, she no longer keels. Though that's subject for change.

4. byob I'm always open for stuff you know how this works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom