Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Friends, Not Food

Aramea Bel

Cutest Little Murder Hobo
The Sith Academy was alive with the sounds of training and tutelage. Less, the calm, studious atmosphere of a typical school, if Aramea's devoured memories were anything to go off of, but rather a place of high tension, and constant attempts to prove oneself superior to their peers. Because falling behind meant a threat not simply to your place within the school, but potentially a threat on your very well-being. The weak were not tolerated among Sith.

Which is why, perhaps, it so often surprised Aramea's classmates that she remained near the top in every category. Combat, Force attunement, whatever. Though the nature of what she was was well-known at this point, the fleshlings never seemed to remember how Aramea's ability to call on past memories and skills functioned. She was a frail looking thing, and yet, she competed with them effortlessly.

Sparring was just another example of her ability to surpass many of her classmates. The humming red blade hovered mere fractions of an inch from the human's throat as Aramea smiled down at him. "I do suggest you yield," she said sweetly. The human snarled at her but deactivated his own saber, signaling and end to the duel. Aramea's saber likewise retracted with a hiss as she stepped back and gave a curtsy to the man. "A valiant effort. And a pleasure, as always." The human male glared at the doll like acolyte, and for a moment it seemed he might lunge at her. But who knew what would happen if she unhinged those jaws of hers. Deciding better of the idea, the man stalked off with a huff.

Ansisa Ansisa

Ansisa made a point of knowing who was worth paying attention to, and the sweet little sithspawn had had her eyes for sometime. She watched the duel as she'd watched many of Aramea's duels trying to pin a style down, leaning against on of the great pillars. So far, the girl had displayed at least five different fighting styles and she switched seamlessly between them. A worthy opponent for sure.

"Poor Jozef," Ansisa teased as the human passed her "the way I see it you got off lightly, you're still breathing after all." He reddened but offered no other retort.

Pushing herself of the pillar she stepped onto the duelling match. "You should have killed him Amarea, not that you would have gotten much from devouring his worthless brain." She twirled her unlit lightsaber in her hand. "Perhaps, you'd like more of a challenge?"

Aramea Bel Aramea Bel

Aramea Bel

"You should have killed him Amarea," a voice said, drawing the Sithspawn's attention. "Not that you would have gotten much from devouring his worthless brain." A girl, still a teenager by human consideration. Yet a decade and a half older than Aramea, and into adulthood by her own species' accounting. Aramea's slightly older appearance was by virtue of her origin-body rather than actual life experience, but the Chiss' was both. Being the spawn's elder, Aramea bowed gently towards her as she stepped up for a fight. "Oh, Mother told me I needed to stop eating the other students. It was causing her and Grandfather too much trouble, she said."

Like before, she curtsied, her opening flourish, and likewise held her unlit saber out to her side. "I am honored that you'd spar with me, Ms. Ansisa," she said with a faint smile. Classmates, certainly. But were they friends? Aramea certainly thought so, although her morphed perception of what a 'friend' was was unlike that of any others.

The whisper of her saber igniting heralded the red blade as Aramea continued to smile at Ansisa. Aramea had long since identified Ansisa as someone worth being friends with. Someone she'd be more than happy to exchange blows with if only to see how strong she was. Someone she'd love to devour.

Ansisa Ansisa

Ansisa's lips curled into a wicked smile, maybe she'd make a pet out of this one eventually. She was after all adorable, if incredible deadly, what more could you want in a pet? The lightsaber in her hand stopped twirling the instant Aramea bowed. "Such manners." Ansia commented, returning the curtsy with a bow. "Our retrograde classmates have a great deal to learn from you."

Her own lightsaber hummer to life, slowly she started to circle Aramea Bel Aramea Bel , a ripple ran through the room around them as people started to pay attention. She stepped in without warning, feinting left, but changing at the last moment to strike at the girls left shoulder.

Aramea Bel

The pair began to circle each other, like two predators sizing the other up before the first move was made. Aramea delicately placed one foot ahead of the other, the faint smile still playing at her lips.

"Thank you for such kind words, Ms. Ansisa," Aramea said sweetly. "I shan't hold back for you. You deserve only the very best I have to offer."

And then Ansisa stepped in, suddenly, swiftly. The arc of her saber made for one side, and Aramea brought her own blade up to defend, only to have the direction change at last moment. Aramea swung her saber around, parrying aside the blow, before stepping in with her own counter. The crimson blades sparked and hissed as Aramea's saber slid across the length of Ansisa's. The blade came down in a swift overhead attack aimed where Ansisa's neck met her shoulder.

The first clash was enough to truly fix everyone's attention on the pair of women. If they'd been curious before, now they were interested.

Ansisa Ansisa

Aramea was fast as she was strong, even for her petite form, as a sithspawn, who knew what manner of creatures she was made up of. She wondered if Firrerreo Firrerreo had had the pleasure of studying her. If not he definitely would love to. He did so like his little pets.

Ansisa snapped her saber up to catch the overhead strike, taking it in a two handed grasp and focusing her mind on the fight. Cute as she may be, Aramea was a worthy opponent and deserved her full attention. Pushing the blade away and down, causing both their saber pints to burn into the carpet beneath the Chiss snapped her elbow towards Aramea's now unguarded face.

Aramea Bel Aramea Bel

Aramea Bel

The two crimson blades lurched downwards, hissing and spitting as they dug into the ground, only ending with a heavy thud as Ansisa's elbow slammed into Aramea's face forced her a step back. Only a step. A chorus of whispers and excited murmurs filled the air as their spectator grew eager at the scent of blood in the water. "Hah, well played, Miss Ansisa," the girl said with a faint grin, taking another step back. "I should expect no less from you, my senior."

Perhaps a change in strategy form was due. The point of Aramea's saber lifted, poised between herself and her foe. One step, two. Another slow circle before Aramea shot forward with a series quick thrusts. Each one a vicious strike, but as soon as it was either blocked, or made contact with Ansisa's flesh it retracted. Aramea left no room to retaliate as she put forth a speedy offense.

Ansisa Ansisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom