Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Friends in Low Places

FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES
jerall_mountains___skyrim_by_watchtheskiies_ddn9w1i-fullview.jpg
She didn't like this Eradiu place. It was rather cold, and truthfully, it just felt off. Sorta like a middle ground between the light and the dark, warm and cold. Still, she needed to get ahold of the Lommite ore in the mountains to pay off her ship repairs. Just a handful of the stuff and that'd be more than enough to pay for the damages; least, that was what she thought. It wasn't too hard to trudge up the mountain side, in fact it was a bit of fun. A leap of faith here, a near fatal slip and fall, it was quite a rush really! Being in tune with the shifting of the rocks, the gentle rushing winds of the mountain, and it was all quite an exciting adventure.​
Light layers of snow crunched under her shoes, though she took great care in not slipping and falling. It was rather perilous, and she was lacking in the proper equipment needed for such a thing. Not that she needed it of course, the force was there to cover up for such things, which made it all the more difficult that the planet wasn't gelling with her at the moment. Of course, that was to be expected perhaps, when one set out to scale a mountain range clad in a skirt, vest, and hiking boots. But to Lana, that was just part of the fun. Given it was about two hours into her little adventure however, she was starting to realize that maybe, just maybe, she should have packed a jacket. It was rather hard to focus on keeping herself warm, while also attempting to free hand climb a mountain range.​
She finally took a break as she reached a small perch, ducking inside a near by alcove as she began to shiver as her force protections were fading. Perhaps if she had a nice fire, a snack, and a few hours nap, she'd be able to get right back at it. Sadly, the planet had different ideas, as the snow continued to fall down, indicating it had no plan on stopping any time soon.​
Sighing, Lana took a seat on the cold floor, pouted. "Mean old mountain. Could at least give me a minute before you go ahead and snow?" She muttered, her mind going back to how she was going to build up her strength to continue her little venture. Thankfully she wasn't out of ideas, she could always leave and try to come back later, but she had worked so hard to get here. To turn back now just seemed a bad idea.​

hZFxlpS.png

Last edited:

Lavria Xedrim

L

avedivider.png

Lav.png

TAG: Lana Lana

It was Hoth damn cold.

Lavria hated this planet as much as she hated Naboo. It was either too cold or too happy-chappy for her taste. No wonder the KO had to step in and save this planet. If she was a Viceroy, she would have rebelled as well to get the heck off of it one way or another.

Yet, for some reason, even though a new Viceroy was in place for a long time now, Knights were still sent here on and off to keep an eye on the peace. She was guessing that Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner sent her here this time as punishment for giving him lip about something or other. Probably because she told the Lupine that he should quit his crying and brooding and start hatching eggs instead.

Yeah, he did not take that very kindly.

Not that she cared about his iddy biddy feelings, but here she was because of it.

Salt mine.

She was in a mood. She wasn't a babysitter. Lavria was frowning at the ground on the steps of the state building after meeting with the Council, wondering how much longer she "had to keep an eye on the place." The clearing of a throat nearby had her lifting her horned head, however.
"S'cuse me, ma'am, but uh...I think someone may need your help." a man said, wringing his greased hands.
Lavria's golden eyes narrowed at him. "Well, spit it out." she snapped.
He jumped slightly. "Uh, a girl owes me some Lommite to fix her ship. She went up the mountain to find some, but she's been gone a right minute." he trembled.
Lavria exhaled through her nose. Her "selfless" acts never seemed to run dry in this chit hole of the Galaxy known as the Confederacy.
"Fine. You got a speeder or something I can take?" she asked.
"Aye, ma'am." he answered.

avedivider.png

"Kark this snow!"

She was trudging through the snow, her mood souring with every step.

And then she felt it.

The Force was waving around, not far from her. Her own attunement to the Force allowed her to pinpoint the area. It was grossly Light, however. Nothing as Dark as her own blanket.
She followed the trail of the Force like an Akk dog on the scent, until she reached a grotto of some kind.

And a girl shivering in the wind.

Lavria's hands went to her fur-covered hips.
"You are either very brave or very stupid to come up here dressed like that. My guess is very stupid. What are you doing out here while a blizzard is building, hm?" she asked, the disdain at the red haired girl clear in her usually snarky voice.

avedivider.png

FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES

The spell of poutiness was broken, as she felt something grumpy approaching. A dark entity was moving through the force, and the woman could only fear the worse. Had another creature from the Nether found her? Was she at risk? She couldn't be certain. Her hands raised, green sparks danced across the tips of her fingers, though she shivered against the cold that stung at her body. Her mind was devoid of fear, in it's stead, was anticipation.​
If they thought they were going to drag her back so easily, they had another thing coming. She began to tug on the force, wrapping it around her, forming it into a tool, from which she positioned herself to fire.​
But she paused, finding before her, a rather broody looking Zabrak woman. Her head tilted, confusion take over as she blinked several times, unphased by the strangers words. "Well, you certainly aren't a nether spawn." She smiled, jumping up and moving towards the woman, the sparks dissipating as she let the tension about her leave. "I was looking to get some ore so I can fix up my ship! Oh, also, nice coat!" She winked, before rubbing her arms to warm herself up. "Anyways, I'm Lana! Are you going to be joining me on my little adventure?" She inquired, seemingly not at all phased by this entire ordeal.​

hZFxlpS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom