Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Friends In Dark Places

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
It took another few moments for the Knight to compose himself enough to even acknowledge that the other Sith was speaking to him, let alone actually look back at up at him. Illusions he was familiar with, even hallucinations he could understand, but visions were few and far between.

They were unfamiliar and yet intense, or so they had been in the scarce few times that he had been through them anyway. They had a habit of making him paranoid and activating his fight or flight response. An odd reaction admittedly.

"There wasn't much to hear...more things to see...."

He pressed a hand against his mask as he recalled the flashes and attempted to discern their meaning. He recognized the canyon that he was shown, but everything else was very much foreign. Unless...

"I think...I think I may have some idea of what I was shown." It was unclear and vague, but with enough time and meditation he could sort through and try to find the meaning behind it all. But that was something that he would have to do on his own time.

He slowly managed to get to his feet and dust himself off. "I...thank you for this experience Darth Maliden. It was...unique." A bit of an understatement admittedly.

Darth Maliden Darth Maliden

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom