Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends, Enemies, Lovers oh my!

Slamdingo

I'm the pretty one

Hello, all you wonderful people! I'm Dead Saint: a new member on the board who just submitted my first character.​
And with this character being so new and fresh in the world, I was looking to get her involved with other people. To give her scope, depth, personal relations, and all sorts of other wonderful things that my fellow writers and I could develop. I mean who enjoys writing as if their character lives in a vacuum, after all? So for those of you who perhaps don't have the time just now to read through the whole character profile linked through the image above, I'll run through some bullet points:​
  • Mandalorian-born
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Female, 34 years old
  • Force-Sensitive, neutral (perhaps a bit to the dark side of things)
  • Who needs legs amirite?

So if that general run-down has piqued your interest at all then lets go over the sorts of relationships I'd love to work out for those interested.
  • Coworkers & Contacts
    She's a bounty hunter. That's not a small-time profession so she's bound to have run across peers going after the same contracts or worked with them on a hit. Not to mention the folks who might keep her business card around when they are wanting a quick go-to contact to get a job done. Even gunsmiths, vendors, and black market salespeople can fit this billet.

[*]Rivals & Enemies
  • Its a big universe. There are some folks out there who lost loved ones because of Rina. There are folks out there who probably left a bullet or two in her and made her eager to return the favor. Even if its just someone who has a nasty habit of winding up competing with her for the same head or bounty or loot. A character's merit can be measure by the quality of their enemies and I would love to establish some relationships like this.

[*]On-Again Off-Again Paramours
  • Rina has a bad habit of finding pretty girls and boys, letting them wax on about how the two make such a lovely couple, and then not even bothering to correct them on her way to the starport. Really, she's a terrible woman. Its a sad character flaw and she has no intent to fix.

Vereshin

V
[member="Dead Saint"] I have a wussy and slighty disturbed nerd who is just itching to go on adventures with your tough mando.

Well no he isn't, but I love odd duos!

I have a muse for space travel and futuristic scenes right now, with a bit of trippy magic and arcane weirdness along the way.

[member="Dead Saint"]

Funny, Natassia too shares that last trait you mentioned, and she's going back to bounty hunting after leaving the Jedi. I'd love to thread with you!

PS: Also, Nat is missing her arms whereas Rina-Jan is missing her legs. Talk about irony.

Darius Sedaire said:
[member="Dead Saint"] - I can try to murder you if you want, or vice versa.
Murder him. Good for the boy, builds character.

Space Dad out...

P.S. - Interesting character. I've got a few faces I can toss your way, though it looks as if your docket isn't hurting with volunteers. Julius is bound to have a good number of bounties on him at this point.

Slamdingo

I'm the pretty one
Darius Sedaire said:
[member="Dead Saint"] - I can try to murder you if you want, or vice versa.
Julius Sedaire said:
Murder him. Good for the boy, builds character.

Space Dad out...

P.S. - Interesting character. I've got a few faces I can toss your way, though it looks as if your docket isn't hurting with volunteers. Julius is bound to have a good number of bounties on him at this point.
I feel like an important party isn't being included.

Hi. Its me. I'm that party. Murder is bad m'kay?

[member="Dead Saint"] - Murder, capture, eating alive - it's all in the same boat. Really though, could probably hunt both Darius and Julius with your bounty hunter buddies easily enough.

[member="Julius Sedaire"] - Bad for boy, no character. Ded

Darius Sedaire said:
[member="Dead Saint"] - Murder, capture, eating alive - it's all in the same boat. Really though, could probably hunt both Darius and Julius with your bounty hunter buddies easily enough.

[member="Julius Sedaire"] - Bad for boy, no character. Ded
Picky picky picky... Kids these days...

[member="Dead Saint"]

How does your char feel about slavers and Sith? My guy is a squadron leader on a Galactic Alliance-allied ship that does merc work and moonlights with hunting down slavers and freeing slaves where possible. So if they're on your naughty list maybe our chars might have met, or she knows someone on the crew!

Slamdingo

I'm the pretty one
Its more than possible that in past years before she tried to turn a new leaf, she did something to get on your character's hit-list. Or they could now be working together. Or both!

Okay [member="Dead Saint"], so, for you I have two different options with lots of smaller options included.

First, there is Kemoth of Asteria - this character - who is a 68 year old experienced Gray Jedi, and a member of the Commenor Systems Alliance - not to mention a Master of the Knights of Commenor. She is pretty cool. Might be able to help... open your character's eyes a bit, through her Force ideology. It's called the Pale. Kemoth spent over a decade, maybe even two, working on it. It's not complete, yet, but you can read about it here in one of the posts. There are other options, too, but those are best left up to being talked out if we want to think them up.

Secondly, there is [member="Ivlyn Mecetti"]. She is my Tapani noble, and a member of the Mecrosa Order which, secretly, continues to be an order of assassins, among other things. While your character likely would not be aware of Ivlyn's true identity, as her armor is polymorphic and she can warp it to appear as she wants, she could have encountered her before. They might he co-workers (or have been at some point), enemies, or even outright rivals. Like with Kemoth, there are other options, but those are probably best left up to being talked out if we want to think them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom