Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends/contacts apply within.

So I'm looking to both drum up a little RP as well as a very important resource for a spy/secret agent. Contacts.

Now, I have this lofty (and probably unachievable) goal of at least one friend and or contact in every major faction, and a few influential minor ones (Example: The Hutt Cartel). However, I can't simply ask and expect to get people in for nothing, though. And as credits can only get one so far, I'm willing to have my services available to my contacts.

@[member="Bundori "]Why does everyone call me that?
@[member="Animus"] What faction? Or just a business friend?
@[member="Tormax Tryte"] Deal. As long as CIS keeps paying well, that will be just fine.
@[member="Zarro Verres"] Then perhaps this will be of great use to us both.
@[member="Ayña Kottos"] Iron? I sense symbolism, and I'm not sure I like where it's going.

@[member="Ayña Kottos"] I'm hoping that such favors will not involve murder. No casualties unless necessary. Not including droids.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Fel Empire. Could get an in with the Republic if you really, really needed it.

This is getting a lot more replies than I thought. Well, I'm guessing that meeting so many people will take time. Anyone willing to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom