Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Friendly Merchants Looking to Write!

download50.png

unknown.png

Hello, all! Stemming from a newfound mountain of inspiration for the free time I'll have this Summer, I've recently been looking to do more with my favorite corpos.

While they've been around for a little while now, until recently NAKAIOMA has largely been confined to the marketplace, providing some of the galaxy's many denizens with the killing (or healing) tools they need for their wonderful characters. I'm looking to expand their horizons.

Where do I come in? You ask, well:

• I'm not looking for roleplay threads alone! With a plethora of factory and codex submissions to flesh the conglomerate out, if you're ever in need of a morally bankrupt corporation for your character's undoubtedly tragic (or badass) backstory, hit me up, I particularly enjoy working on things like that.
    |
  • For those who would be interested in getting a good ol' thread in the works, I'm up for more or less anything. Business negotiations, corporate espionage, mercenary contracts, political scheming, dealings with the underworld, you name it! Being a conglomerate I've written about quite a bit, it has it's hands in most businesses you might need for any of these concepts. Perhaps we could even mix these two prompts together and have a thread based off your character's backstory.
    |
  • Another thing I've been thinking of is expanding the Nakaioma clan itself! An ancient Atrisian family, the Nakaiomas have proudly run their megacorporation as a family-owned business since it's establishment (and don't intend on changing that anytime soon). Currently it's only active member is it's patriarch; Saro Nakaioma, but if you've been wanting to write a spoiled rich kid, rebellious family member rejecting tradition, or any variety of corpo egomaniac, look no further.
    |
  • Last but not least, if you simply require a deus ex machina, antagonist, unlikely ally or employer for an idea or thread of your own without my involvement, I'd still be happy to help.
And so there it is! My grand proposal to this galaxy's colorful inhabitants. If any of this tickles your fancy feel free to let me know here, in DM's or on Discord. If you have any ideas of your own to contribute of course I'd love to hear them. Thanks.

Company Page [With attached subsidiaries and lore page]
Marketplace Page [If you just want to do some window shopping]

download50.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom