Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Frie Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ycer Cobo

Y
image0.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a dragon for my new planet, Pital
  • Image Credit: (x)
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Frie Dragon
  • Designation: Non-sentient
  • Origins: Pital
  • Average Lifespan: 10-20 years
  • Estimated Population: Rare
  • Description: Frie Dragons are like Hyenas, yet worse. They are vicious, nasty, and not afraid of anything. Running into a group of these it just asking for trouble
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Type 1
  • Average Height of Adults: 2.6 meters (not counting wings)
  • Average Length of Adults: 7.62 meters
  • Skin color: White/Grey
  • Hair color: No hair
  • Distinctions: The only noticeable difference between males and females is wing size. The males will tend to have much larger wings than the females.
  • Races: N/A
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-sensitive
Strengths:
  • They are one of the very few flying creatures on Pital. This allows them to attack from above, where the land creatures are weak to their attack
  • Their teeth and claws are incredibly sharp. Once they have a hold of you, it is very hard to escape
Weaknesses:
  • These creatures are small in size, and because of this they aren’t great hunters. They are more of scavengers than vicious hunters. Becuase they are the smallest creature on the planet, they are easy targets for other creatures
  • The wings are the weakest part about them. They can get torn with very little effort, and it puts them at a severe disadvantage
CULTURE
  • Diet: Carnivore
  • Communication: Growls/Roars
  • Technology level: None
  • Religion/Beliefs: N/A
  • General behavior: Frie Dragons are only in it for themselves. The only thing that matters is their own survival, and not the survival of others. Rarely will they even be seen together with the same species, even when two are mating. Though they only care about their survival, these creatures are not territorial as others.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Frie Dragons are the scavengers of Pital. Making up the lower half of the food chain, these creatures can be found pretty much anywhere on the planet Pital. They make up a large part of the bigger creature's meals, and they also take care of the many small creatures on the planet as well.

Around the size of a landspeeder, Frie Dragons are surprisingly fast at running and flying. They use this to their advantage, as it usually takes their prey offguard. With them being one of theses flying creatures on Pital as well, it is easy to see why this creature is so dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenny Bowon

I like these guys, but have a couple of notes. The first is that the intent should be rewritten. As truthful as it may be, the intent should focus more on the sub itself. Like say "To create a creature for Pital."

The second one is that in weaknesses, you say these creatures are small, but you give them a height of 2.6 m. This puts them at roughly 7 ft tall, Not very small. If it's small compared to other fauna on the planet, then I would add this information.

The third thing isn't the worst thing, but since these are a non-sentient species, I'd give them a tech level of "None."

Ycer Cobo

Y
Kalic Daws Kalic Daws

First off, I changed the intent up to reflect the creature more.

In the weaknesses, I have expanded more on how they are the smallest creature on Pital, making them at a disadvantage.

Finally, I switched over the technological level to None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom