Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Freya Drage

ddqnm8q-96fce234-dbdc-4ee0-a2c6-b6641b382ab1.png

• 1613141579_Miss-Europe-Continental-Russia-Polina-Polenovich.png

IDENTITYBIOLOGY
    -I| NAME Freya Åse Drage
    -I| NICKNAMES N/A
    -I| TITLE(S) Kaiha - Pure Lineage
    -I| RANK N/A

-I| HOMEWORLD Islimore
    -I| BIRTHPLACE Bellassa
    -I| SEXUALITY Straight
    -I| GENDER Female
    -I| MARITAL STATUS Single
    -I| LANGUAGES KNOWN High Galactic, Galactic Basic, Wufi
    -I| LANGUAGES SPOKEN High Galactic, Galactic Basic, Wufi

-I| SPECIES Lupo
    -I| AGE Twenty-Two
    -I| SEX Female
    -I| HEIGHT 6'0''
    -I| WEIGHT 132lbs
    -I| EYES Sapphire
    -I| HAIR Blonde
    -I| SKIN Pale to tan
    -I| FORCE SENSITIVE Yes
    -I| ALIGNMENT Neutral
    -I| PLAYBY Polina Polenovich

APPEARANCE
    'The Spring Wolf' as she's often referred, is tall and lithe with a delicate bearing and graceful beauty. Like her brothers, she shares their golden-blonde hair, but has the same rich-blue eyes of her father.

TRAITS
    STRENGTHS
    • Diplomatic
    • Intellectual
    • Enhanced Hearing
    • Durability
    • Claws & Teeth
    • Speed
    • Hand-To-Hand Combat
    • Cooking
    • Healing
    • Hunting
    • Botany

ATTRIBUTES
    • Lover, Not a Fighter
    • Untrained Force Sensitivity
    • Endlessly Curious

WEAKNESSES
    • Tendency To Be Xenophobic
    • Loud Noises Are Paralyzing
    • Involuntary Changing Under Extreme Duress
    • Prone To Lupo Insanity, If She Does Not 'Wolf Out' Enough

PERSONALITY
    Freya's personality is one of level-headedness and warmth - the peacemaker of her family and the one who often stepped in as the mediator of conflicts between her siblings. A bleeding heart if there ever was one, Freya has always seen the plight of others and shown great care and sympathy, always the calm and nurturing presence.

ALLEGIANCES
    Clan Drage, Lupo

RELATIONSHIPS

-I| PLATONIC |I-

Friends
    Alfhildr Ótta Alfhildr Ótta
    Åsmund Ótta Åsmund Ótta
    Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner
    Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos
    Declan Durinson Declan Durinson

Mentor(s)
    N/A

-I| ROMANTIC | SEXUAL |I-
    N/A

-I| FAMILIAL |I-
    Immediate FamilyOther Relations

Áshildr Drage [ Mother - Clan Alpha ]
    Ødvin Drage [ Father - Clan Alpha ]
    Børre Drage Børre Drage [ Elder Brother - Future Alpha ]
    Alfvaldr Drage [ Elder Brother ]
    Bjørn Drage [ Elder Brother ]
    Åstor Drage [ Twin Brother]
    Deidric Drage [ Younger Brother ]

N/A

HISTORY

Freya Drage and her twin brother were born on the peaceful world Bellassa in early spring. With three elder sons, Áshildr and Odvin were surprised, but overjoyed, to welcome their first, and only daughter into the world.

Clan Drage, though few in numbers, was prosperous at the time of her birth, with Odvin leading as clan Alpha. While having descended from a long line of Kaiha from Islimore, the meadows and bluffs of Bellassa was the only life she ever knew. Alongside her brothers, she thrived, running wild through the thickets, plains, and forests.

While she was always more delicate and sensitive, that didn’t stop her brothers from including her in on their adventures - eventually, getting into her own sorts of trouble along the way.

Growing up, she was exceptionally close to her twin brother, Åstor, who was often her main accomplice in all her hairbrained schemes. It was known that whenever you found one, you’d find the other not far behind. More often than not, toting home some new and injured animal along with them.

The relationship with her elder brother Børre was equally as close, but in a different sense - having taught her everything she needed to know about hunting and tracking, combat, and survival. To Freya, he was second to none, and the only person she trusted to be with her during her first transition when she split her skin for that of fur.

Unfortunately, those halcyon years only lasted so long.

As the only daughter of a Clan Alpha, and having gone through a successful change, Freya’s responsibilities shifted and thus began the grueling years of tutelage in learning how to lead a clan herself, as the eyes of several suitors began to turn her way. All of which, she refused upon meeting, much to the frustration of not only her father, but the scorned would-be-mates, as well.

It was perhaps for that very reason, that before she could reach her next name day, Freya was stolen. Disappeared without a trace.

It wouldn’t be until three years later that their daughter re-appeared on Bellassa, bringing with her a slew of Lupo refugees from their ancestral home world, Islimore. What she endured, she would not say, choosing to keep silent.

And while she carried that same delicate sweetness, a gentleness that could never be erased, everyone knew they were looking at the rebirth of a rose when she reappeared on her clan's doorstep. The vision of a woman who’d come back stronger than before, having survived the greatest of hardships. A true she-wolf, who could withstand the most treacherous winter and still bloom in the spring.

I. Of Gods and Legends
    II. To Rekindle The Worn and Weary Soul
    III. Blood of Stoneshade

ddqnm8q-96fce234-dbdc-4ee0-a2c6-b6641b382ab1.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom