Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh meat, Tomb Digging

"Now this I will have to see for myself," Daxton laughed softly. "I serve the Pillar of Strength, so I would like to see what your Master thinks he is capable of doing. No offense to the present company, my Lady." Daxton added diplomatically. He could let them go in, trigger the traps, retrieve the treasure and take it from them at their weakest moment. A temptation yes. But a risky one as long as the Sith Mistress was present.

Lightning rocketed in front of the two acolytes followed by a laugh that just barely escaped her lips as she took a step forward. "You know one thing I hate are horrible liars, and do you really think I fear anyone?" For a moment she allowed the full force of her aura within the force to be released, normally she would allow the insanity that came with it but since she was merely showing that she wouldn't be disrespected by mere acolytes. Taking this time she quickly moved in front of them both, her eyes literally bloodshot red as she allowed the dark side to take her. With a finger she called the force to her aid, with her left hand she cast force stasis on the girl and channeling her sorcery to her right hand she casted the spell of insanity upon the male Twi'lek. She seriously doubted they would be able to resist her strength, so she took a moment to look at the Zabrak.

"Acolyte's just get so out of line these days, are the Sith not inspiring enough fear these days?" She asked as she and the Dark Lord has an understanding, she was Sith but would not operate under them,

"It would seem that way, my Lady. However, if you would deem it possible perhaps I would be allowed to teach them a lesson in manners. After all, it wouldn't do to have you dirty your hands on the account of these apprentices." Daxton said glibly playing a very delicate game. On one hand, he would be currying favor and showing proper deference to this Dark Lady of the Sith. At the same time, he would probably be sparing the lives of these two apprentices. Not that their lives really mattered to Daxton aside from the possible uses they might have later on. Besides if he saved them they would owe him a life boon.

Kiara Alanna Decoix said:
Lightning rocketed in front of the two acolytes followed by a laugh that just barely escaped her lips as she took a step forward. "You know one thing I hate are horrible liars, and do you really think I fear anyone?" For a moment she allowed the full force of her aura within the force to be released, normally she would allow the insanity that came with it but since she was merely showing that she wouldn't be disrespected by mere acolytes. Taking this time she quickly moved in front of them both, her eyes literally bloodshot red as she allowed the dark side to take her. With a finger she called the force to her aid, with her left hand she cast force stasis on the girl and channeling her sorcery to her right hand she casted the spell of insanity upon the male Twi'lek. She seriously doubted they would be able to resist her strength, so she took a moment to look at the Zabrak.

"Acolyte's just get so out of line these days, are the Sith not inspiring enough fear these days?" She asked as she and the Dark Lord has an understanding, she was Sith but would not operate under them,
Frozen in statis she could only hear what was being said, she refused this to be the end of her and completely let go of her emotions even in such a state of stasis she slowly moved and struggled with it, showing her amount of raw force power, however her lack of training made it so diffcult that it was draining all her energy yet she tried and tried to break out of it slowly moving her arms in a disfigured way eventually it was too much and she pasted out.

Tal was frozen in fear, his worse thoughts and moments in life seemed to come up out of no where, what was this that she had done to him? He didn't have much to think about that though as his mind filled with terror and it took all he was to not scream out loud. He closed his eyse trying to not give the woman the pleasure of his scream, He was an Sith, and He was not going to scream. He didn't even hear what was going on... but he did notice that his friend was no longer up, did she die? was he going to die? His fear increased and he fought it, trying to remember that he had nothing to fear but alas his mind wouldn't stop bringing up the worst possible thoughts of everything he had ever feared including him dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom