Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh meat, Tomb Digging

Euka only an Acolyte in the Sith Academy on Korriban had no master as of yet, despite being 22, was wandering around the Academy thinking about the reasons why she had yet been picked by a Master, she knew she wasn't a lower class she's proved that before, however student's that she's bested before have all but gotten masters, and she's starting to think she hasn't done enough.

With that idea in mind she decided that the only way to get a Dark Lord's Attention was to go deep into one of the Sith Lord's Tombs and find some thing worth earning the attention of the other Dark Lords, but how could she go about doing it she walked while thinking hardly paying attention to any thing around her.

(Off topic this Paddy i wasn't aware of Sub accounts when i posted that, i will be posting from this POV in this RP now.)

Tal sighed, as he walked through the academy, he had been training again, Still not picked by a master, he thought he had seen another acolyte near by, so here he was looking for someone else to maybe even train with, or fight, either was good with him. Tal Lom, wondered what exactly it took to draw the attention of a master, but here he was yet again wondering the halls alone.

Tal Lom said:
Tal sighed, as he walked through the academy, he had been training again, Still not picked by a master, he thought he had seen another acolyte near by, so here he was looking for someone else to maybe even train with, or fight, either was good with him. Tal Lom, wondered what exactly it took to draw the attention of a master, but here he was yet again wondering the halls alone.
*Euka so focus in her mind she bumps into Tal she shakes her head and looks at tal with confused eyes for a moment.*

Euka: Um... *she isn't sure what to say, her inner voice says be polite her brain tells her to be a Sith and mock him for not paying attention even tho it was her fault.*

Moving like a shadowy silent wraith, Daxton's attention was drawn to the two apprentices and he wondered what mischief they were up to. Deciding that this merited his attention, he moved behind a large pillar and eavesdropped on what they had to say.

Tal glared at the woman " Watch where you are going!" He sighed, as he hated when someone couldn't even watch where they were going. " Some advice, watch where your going, " He knew some sith might take that worse than he did, " I was wondering if perhaps as another untrained acolyte you would wish to train with me despite your lack of coordination."

Tal Lom said:
Tal glared at the woman " Watch where you are going!" He sighed, as he hated when someone couldn't even watch where they were going. " Some advice, watch where your going, " He knew some sith might take that worse than he did, " I was wondering if perhaps as another untrained acolyte you would wish to train with me despite your lack of coordination."
Her face changes into an equal glare.

"What makes you think i want to train with you? That hasn't gotten me any where in the past, so what is the point now?" Shes obviously still stuck on the topic in her head and speaks part of it outloud to him.

" Well, if not train what then, raid some grave or something.. or perhaps you want to go kill some jedi... or bomb a world.. " Granted, he had bombed courscant, " Unless you have a better idea, then I vote we train, as if you won't than I will by my self without you. " He didn't get some people, if they didn't work for the favor of their could be masters, then how did they expect to get a master. He wondered what was going through her mind.

Tal Lom said:
" Well, if not train what then, raid some grave or something.. or perhaps you want to go kill some jedi... or bomb a world.. " Granted, he had bombed courscant, " Unless you have a better idea, then I vote we train, as if you won't than I will by my self without you. " He didn't get some people, if they didn't work for the favor of their could be masters, then how did they expect to get a master. He wondered what was going through her mind.
Her face changes to a more calm state, she takes a deep breath.

"Listen i have a better idea, a way we may actually be able to finally get a Master. However we can't talk here. Meet me tonight out side of Naga Sadow's tomb. I'll talk to you than."

Tal's face changed as well, " See you then'" He smirked as he walked away, this could be promising. He kept walking, this was going to be an interesting night, An Interesting night indeed. Tal just hoped he could stay busy until then, he hated passing time. Well he supposed he would go to the library, he would look up more on Naga Shadow, he supposed.

Tal Lom said:
Tal's face changed as well, " See you then'" He smirked as he walked away, this could be promising. He kept walking, this was going to be an interesting night, An Interesting night indeed. Tal just hoped he could stay busy until then, he hated passing time. Well he supposed he would go to the library, he would look up more on Naga Shadow, he supposed.
(OCC wana time skip?)

Tal, smiled it was time, he got up from his perch, and made his way slowly out towards the tombs. He didn't want to be late or too early, Of course here he was early, like usual, Well might as well make the best of it. So Tal decided to meditate and try that whole thing, he didn't do much of it but tried. He sat there trying to focus on the force and stuff.

Tal Lom said:
Tal, smiled it was time, he got up from his perch, and made his way slowly out towards the tombs. He didn't want to be late or too early, Of course here he was early, like usual, Well might as well make the best of it. So Tal decided to meditate and try that whole thing, he didn't do much of it but tried. He sat there trying to focus on the force and stuff.
She pokes her head out from behind a statue. "psst hey, wake up we can't afford to be messing around right now."

She removes her hood as she was hiding in the shadows to avoid any one who may of been coming through.

Tal laughed and made his way towards the woman, " Ahh you are here, so what is so important?" He looked her over, noting that she was a twiilk like him and red. He smiled at her, trying to break up her seriousness. He awaited her answer eagerly, wondering what on earth it could of been. He had never been out here this late.

Tal Lom said:
Tal laughed and made his way towards the woman, " Ahh you are here, so what is so important?" He looked her over, noting that she was a twiilk like him and red. He smiled at her, trying to break up her seriousness. He awaited her answer eagerly, wondering what on earth it could of been. He had never been out here this late.
"I learned recently that the Dark Lords send there students into these tombs, to gather lore or artifacts, generally we aclyotes go as well, but i learned that Dark Lords send there students in deeper, into hidden parts of the tombs that are usually sealed off from us. Or we just aren't imparted the knowledge of how to enter them. However i stole this from one of the recently promoted acolytes to train under a Dark Lord."

She smiles at you.

"This tells us the key to a hidden door puzzle, so that we can explore the Tomb's real depths, we could find real artifacts of Sith nature rather than those useless wall cravings were always taking holophotos of. With this you and i could easily earn the favor of a Dark Lord and finally get off this wretched world, and most of all finally begin learning the deeper natures of the Dark Side."

Clad in his usual armor of purple and green, Daxton strode towards the pair, his mirrored helm gleaming menacingly in the half light, "Well well well. What do we have here? A pair of Apprentices out for stroll? Perhaps a pair of lovers meeting up behind your Master's back? Tell me young ones, what are you doing up this late?"

Daxton Bane said:
Clad in his usual armor of purple and green, Daxton strode towards the pair, his mirrored helm gleaming menacingly in the half light, "Well well well. What do we have here? A pair of Apprentices out for stroll? Perhaps a pair of lovers meeting up behind your Master's back? Tell me young ones, what are you doing up this late?"
She hesitates at first to look at him, but then she smiles, and turns around.

"It isn't any of you're concern, a Lord has asked us to come out here to gather things in the tomb for his research, and as far as i am aware, a Lord of the Sith's orders are not of any concern to a Knight."

It was a lie without any truth, however she couldn't risk any one finding out, and deception was some thing she learned long ago to use to its fullest to hide her true agenda on the matter, so another lie wasn't going to bother her.

"A lord sent two untrained apprentices into the tomb of Naga Sadow, a death warrant for your heads is what he or she must wants." The voice was obviously feminine but could not be tracked as it seemingly came from no where. How long had the Sith Mistress been dwelling here was impossible to say, but obviously for quite some time now. She must admit something drew her from her own devices to these two apprentices and further more now a Knight revealed himself to the pair. A slight laugh could be heard before the dark side of the force shuddered violently for a second before calming if such a thing was possible with the dark side. Flames began to spark around the area, and suddenly the flames rushed together melding at one point before igniting into a tall pillar of flames. A figure formed within the flames but the first truly visible sight was a gloved hand reaching out from the flames, the flames crackled as if just now registering the presence of a person within them.

Stepping out from the flames was Kiara Decoix, Sith Mistress of the Sith. She was admittedly an outcast of sorts within the Sith, as she chose not to as closely align herself with the current leadership as other Sith have. But no one could take her teachings and strength from her, those things were things hard earned over the years and would not be discarded so easily. And part of a great thing about being relatively unknown is that she is somewhat of an enigma as no one truly knows what she can do. Her face was hidden by the shroud of darkness that her hood provided of course amplified by the dark side, it wasn't often she wore her true face but she bother donning another face this time. Almost sardonic she asked "So what is it you wish to find within these caves besides a likely quick death?" The answer to the question was rather obvious but still she didn't mind asking if not for anything but curiosity.

It was a circus, Tal sighed wondering what on earth the sith master and knight were doing here, " We were sent to find things of interest, and as such wether the master intended us to die or not, I rather go in there then tell him we couldn't because some woman and knight told us not to. " It was the truth, the wrath of some sith was something ot truely be afraid of, So he banked on that and added a shake or two as if he was actually afraid of the thought of this "master" having his way with them. " Now shall we? "

Tal Lom said:
It was a circus, Tal sighed wondering what on earth the sith master and knight were doing here, " We were sent to find things of interest, and as such wether the master intended us to die or not, I rather go in there then tell him we couldn't because some woman and knight told us not to. " It was the truth, the wrath of some sith was something ot truely be afraid of, So he banked on that and added a shake or two as if he was actually afraid of the thought of this "master" having his way with them. " Now shall we? "
"Yes let us leave the presence of these two, i mean if they wish to question our Lord further they can ask him themselves, however we both know our Lord is fond of lightning when things don't go his way."

She slowly creeped into the tomb alongside Tal hoping they wouldn't follow them, its dangerous if they interfare she knew that if they did, chances are whatever they do find will no longer be theres. a

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom