Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frequently Asked Questions (WIP)

So what prompted the (re)creation of TJO? What sets it apart from other Jedi groups?

Just about all the current active groups are directly tied to a Major Faction or even one themselves. TJO is an effort to create an independent minor group that is free of the pressures of the Map Game and associated drama, where writers can focus wholly on stories and character development.

I've always approached Chaos first and foremost as a roleplaying site before anything else, and I think there are a least a few like-minded writers out there, so I made a group to cater to those individuals.

So then what's TJO's stance on PvP in general?

As a faction, we will always strive to coordinate with any opposing group ahead of any thread to ensure a smooth experience. In TJO, we don't care about "winning" so much trying to have good time between writers.

Who can join TJO?

Any FU or NFU of light or neutral alignment is free to join. Generally speaking, characters of dark alignment are not allowed to join. An exception can be made in the case of a Darksider seeking rehabilitation.

Do I have to play my Jedi/character in a certain way?

Not at all. The only thing that is asked of you is that you're trying to make an honest effort of in trying to credibly roleplay as a member of TJO, not attempting to troll of sabotage the faction. We understand that not every Jedi is going to be be a straight edge monk and encourage variety. Flaws and struggles are what make a good character.

Can I be part of other organizations while with TJO?

Certainly! TJO has no qualms with characters being part of multiple organizations, provided they're not in conflict with us.

Will TJO be part of the Jedi Alliance, or any alliance for that matter?

No. As an independent group meant to be apolitical, TJO will abstain from signing on to any formal alliance, even with other Jedi organizations. Formal alliances, especially between multiple disparate groups, can be a messy affair that can entangle one into conflicts that are unwanted and/or unjustified. That's not to say we won't assist our counterparts or anyone else in need, but it will be on a case by case basis.

Where is the Jedi Order based?

It's based out of an old GR-era Mon Cala battle carrier re-purposed as a mobile Praxeum ship now housing thousands of residents, called Vingilot. It's a humble beginning fit for a fledgling group trying to find their footing in the galaxy.

How does TJO pay for stuff?

Right now much of its funding comes through private donations. Another source of funding comes from the sale of precious ores found while mining asteroids for resources. Stipends are provided to each member to cover basic expenses, but no one is getting rich off of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom